Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 or 2 rows

Rick,

I can't waste my time with people like Greg, he's the one that's going to lose,the web will do him in, he's digging his own hole. He can't run a business like this. Any one interested in sss will end up here and see what a good person he is. I'm just going to keep working.

The ducers were cheap, $4 each and I have 25 more coming. I lost 12 in one bad batch of urethane and the other 12 came out of another bad ducer I made. My courant ducer's elements are all beat up, I'm amazed they even work. At least I know how to build them now. I was thinking of making the next one 2 rows of 12 elements. Would that give better res or bigger angle or both? I don't know if I have enough adjustment on the mother board to compensate for the capacitance. It has a variable inductor that is bottomed out from the single row of 12 and I'm not sure what to do about that. I don't know if I need to go bigger or smaller on the inductor. I would guess bigger but I don't know how big and I don't know big it is right now. My scope is a Textroix RM 35A vacuum tube machine I found at the dump 18 years ago and it still works. With out it this would have been just a dream. Wonderful world wave forms are. What is sonosorb?

Tod

Re: 1 or 2 rows

Follow Ups:[/url]

Comment

Comment

>Tod,

>Could you supply the list with contact info (who, model number, etc.) on where to get the sensors?

>Patrick

See

Re: Range and frequency

by me

Comment

Comment

Comment

christian--