The Principles of Underwater Sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Principles of Underwater Sound

I recently got into a bidding contest on ebay (along with at least two other members of this group) for a used book called "The Principles of Underwater Sound" by Robert Urick. We all lost the bid which eventually went for over $34, new (if you can get it) is around $56. I've had one on order for over a month now.

This resulted in a search for used books and I found a site that will do a search (name, title, key words) of used books store inventories. Once at the site, I was happy to lose the bid. You'll find quite a few of the book mentioned above with prices as low as $6.50 (pretty used) while most average around $15 depending on condition. To find this book, just do a title search for "Principles of Underwater Sound". It looks like there are at least a dozen left ... but soon won't be.

I picked one up in very good condition (1975 reprint) for $12.50.

I'll never buy a book on eBay again ... this is much, much cheaper and quicker. You can provide your credit card and have the book in a couple of days. Most shipping costs are around $3.00.

Now go fight yourselves over the remaining books. Don't waste yout time on the one at "Bed of Rozsas" Bookstore, I already own it.

Patrick

Re: The Principles of Underwater Sound

Patrick,

What is the URL ?

Jan

Comment

>What is the URL ?

I occasionally use Bibliofind and Advanced Book Exchange.

- Carl

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X