Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

As some of you know my window app. Has a real time chart to display the echo returns up to 200 samples per return. The chart is like a endless chart recorder do to the use of my dll that shift the data to make room for the new data. I have added another chart to view the old charts you saved to the hard drive. I also added four data boxes so the program can control your data better. Here is what they do

(1) If echo value < ? then make echo value = 0

(2) If echo value > ? then make echo value = ?

(3) If echo value < ? then make echo value = ?

(4) If echo value > ? then make echo value = 255

You can now set how large the data will be displayed on the chart. There’s a AGC built into the program that will adjust your echo values before plotting them to the chart. Echo values displayed in colors can be set by the use. So you can do things like this. A value of 0 to 50 can be set as blue and a value of 51 to 120 can be set as yellow and so on. I also put all the comm setting into a ini file so they can be changed. The default setting are 9600,8,n,1. Thanks to all the input from the people out there for helping me with ideas to make this program and as always this program is free to anyone that wants it.
Working...
X