• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE GeoPhysical Imaging Software!!!

Subject: FREE GeoPhysical Software!!!

Date sent: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:57:53 -0700

Carl,

Here are a couple of Sites for some Earth Resistivity, Induced Polerazation Modeling Software. And It's FREE.

Sincerely

Bill Adams

================================================

www.geoelectrical.com
    Dr. M.H.Loke's webpage/ with Dos and Windoze Versions, with the instruction/Class manuals.
    COURSENOTES.pdf its a BIG'n 5.9Mb 130+pgs---------------------

----------------The Tutorial: 2-D & 3-D Elec.Imaging Surveys---------------

================================================

www.abem.se
    A GeoPhysical Contracting and Insterment Co. in Sweden/Dutch ???.
    They have a set of the old dos and windoze FREE software in the downloads section. Also for a SMALLER version of the Man/Tutor/Notes on Theroy get the file 2Dnotes.pdf 63pg & 625Kb it is copyrighted '97-99 and I couldn't find it on his Main Site now.

Have fun guys, I know I am practicing whats in the Manuals!!!
    Sincerely
    Bill Adams

MORE FREE Modeling Software!!!

VES Schlumberger resistivity modelling and inversion software, test datasets and saved models, and the manual (in ASCII and WordPerfect 5.1 formats).

http://www.james-tweedie.ndtilda.co.....html#download

The official website for Snuffler is currently at
    http://www.homeusers.prestel.co.uk/aspen/sussex/snuffler.html.

Enjoy
    Bill Adams
    Last edited by BillNEWAST; 08-28-2005, 09:04 PM. Reason: N/A

Comment

I have Golden Software Surfer 8 But I don't have any machine to use with that.
      I hope I'll be able to do one with your precious help.

You can see my post threat at,
      http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...d.php4?t=11553

bst rgds

Comment

Free Software

Hi All :

I just get tired from free downloading .

Izmir , how are you ? are you Turkish ?
        PM ....

Regrads

Comment

Hi!!!
          Yes I'm fm Turkiye,
          Where are you fm? Since this first message i spend many times for searching treasure.I couldn't find yet but I feel I'm very close.
          I found some persons with exp 5000 gpr. then I saw the place where they search with me and I believe this kind of machine is necessary for treasure hunters. You can see underground, empty rooms, tunel's, e.t.c....I hope I can have change to buy this kind of machine. We're waiting for legaly procedures; then waiting a long.

Comment

T.H Perfect Tools

Hi Izmir ? how are you ?

Turkey, is very nice lovely country must be visited at summer, hope i will this year .

Real Professional Treasure Hunter must have the most advanced technology in the world .

VLF MD + PI MD : Minelab Explorer SE + Lorenz Deepmax X3
            GSSI GPR : SIR 3000
            SuperSting R8/IP with EarthImager 3D

I wish you all the best with your search, i think exp 5000 gpr is very advanced high technology device but with some limitations ...

Izmir, are you professional in interrupting old Ottoman maps ? if your answer is 100% yes, i have some serious T.H we have to do .

Regrads

Comment

Surfer and Grapher is the best - but it is my opinion.

EXP-5000 = gpr ??? What´s the working frequency? 25 meters ??? What kind of radar it use?

Comment

Comment

as you can see I don't have enought ability for dedectors.

Yes Morris_jo I know some ottoman maps but most of them was fake, anothers I don't know the next story bcs my contact was broken.
                  exp.5000 good for tomb on the rocks, it gives you diametters of the wall, room position e.t.c. as I told this is not my machine, I just saw one times and I like it. Also toms are not so difficult to find, I can read signs. I want to trip to east and at the moment all I need is 1,75-2 metters deeper search. Actualy 1,50 enought but I want to take guarantee. I have the scheme and documents of Tesoro BANDIDO II µMAX and/or Bandido_Paul-Panzer ver.03-2006 can anyone tell me are they enough for my requirements? Do you have better idea? Where can I find details?I'm not pro electric-electronic things but I've chance to find some one build for me.Just need realy working schematic and machines.
                  thnks

Comment

Originally posted by pruva View Post
                    as you can see I don't have enought ability for dedectors.

Yes Morris_jo I know some ottoman maps but most of them was fake, anothers I don't know the next story bcs my contact was broken.
                    exp.5000 good for tomb on the rocks, it gives you diametters of the wall, room position e.t.c. as I told this is not my machine, I just saw one times and I like it. Also toms are not so difficult to find, I can read signs. I want to trip to east and at the moment all I need is 1,75-2 metters deeper search. Actualy 1,50 enought but I want to take guarantee. I have the scheme and documents of Tesoro BANDIDO II µMAX and/or Bandido_Paul-Panzer ver.03-2006 can anyone tell me are they enough for my requirements? Do you have better idea? Where can I find details?I'm not pro electric-electronic things but I've chance to find some one build for me.Just need realy working schematic and machines.
                    thnks
                    Hi Izmir.
                    Bandido is not enough for your requirements.
                    Bandido is a coin detector, not a Deep search detector.
                    For Deep search a PI with big coil is necessary.
                    Regards

Comment

thanks for your information,
                      If I can find chematic of a machine, I want to build one, the price of producer machines are expensive. I can find the picess cheap.
                      what you propose me ? which machines can be good or usefull for me?
                      Then I'll continue to search for this machines chematic.
                      best regards

Comment

Originally posted by pruva View Post
                        thanks for your information,
                        If I can find chematic of a machine, I want to build one, the price of producer machines are expensive. I can find the picess cheap.
                        what you propose me ? which machines can be good or usefull for me?
                        Then I'll continue to search for this machines chematic.
                        best regards
                        Try Delta Pulse with 1x1m or 2x2m coil.

Comment

free geophysical software

who can give a software, just like modlevision(magnetism)!!!!

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X