BOBO´s Gradiometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOBO´s Gradiometer

Here my home-build-gradiometer. I use the speake sensors. The µC is a C-Control M-Unit 2.0. The sensors signal goes to a PIC. From PIC goes an 9bit-Dataword to the C-Control.
    For viewing on the pc i use goldensoftware surfer.

Here the picture. Please unterstand, i can´t give the programms. The copyright by me and a other person.

The picture come from the tests in a sand pit.

The system is similarly carls fluxegate-magnetometer. The data goes to pc with RS232-radio of 433 MHz.

All picture copyright by http://www.schatzsucherforum.de
    Attached Files

The first picture is Gradiometer with electronic V1.0
    Later comes a new electronic V2.0

At the moment i have electronic V5.0 with GPS-Interface for the prospection.

Comment

What kind of computer do you use to log? handheld DOS or CE...or a windos laptop?

Comment

The signals from the sensors going into the PIC. From PIC per 8bit to CControl (www.conrad.de).

the driver written a friend and i use to visual Goldensoftware "Surfer".

Comment

Sorry about that. I understand now.

I built the EPE gradiometer. The biggest problem I have found is keeping the sensors vertical while walking. Absolute mechanical alingment is important. The instrument must also be balanced well. I like the tube you built. Is it based on carl's design?

Your system looks very clean and well built. Congrats on developing a datalogger. Do you log on grids or rely soley on GPS? Are your readings continuous or station (step by step) readings?

Keep up the good work. It is very exciting.

Comment

I use for the mechanic PVC-tubes from water-pipes with 32 mm diameter.

The sensors mounted at a TEFLON-Mount. I produce myself the mounts.

I press one button for save the data. Today, i press at every meter. future, i want to install a gps on rs232.

You must work with the emphasis from the gradiometer. I bring the emphasis down with gypsum

The data can transfer to PC or you can use the accustic-output.

The next, i want to install a graphic-LCD on the gradiometer to see the prob at real time.

Comment

Are you have any experimental results? What kind of objects yours gradiometer can locate? How much is the smallest object that you can locate(find), and on what dept? Better us USB port, more the new laptops have no RS232.

Comment

Sorry, i post tomorrow. It´s to hard at work today!

by the way:
                The vertical position is important for the sensity and gives no different sensor-detections when sensors are right adjust.

Comment

Sorry, i´m to late, but here´s my statement. I hope you unterstand this languange.

see MS Office document imaging.

by the way: look at picture for the sensor mount.
                  Attached Files

Comment

sorry, i forget the picture for the sensor mount
                    Attached Files

Comment

Can you post the pcb, please ?

Comment

sorry, the pcb-board only exist in my skin

Comment

Originally posted by schatzsucher View Post
                          sorry, the pcb-board only exist in my skin
                          good place to keep it

Comment

schatzsucher , Are you going help others build one or are you just here glorifying yourself?

Comment

Working...
                            X