Future OKM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future OKM

What you think about the future-generation of OKM? Allegedly is it a GPR.

Inside you find magnetic field sensors and an radar sensor KMY 10. The radar sensor cannot goes in to the earth. Not with this frequency, but the firm sell the system as GPR.
    I could not find anybody, which found thereby which.
    What´s your opinion?

Look at this link for details:
    http://www.schatzsuchermagazin.de/

My opinion is that the future a simple fluxegate with c-control. But the price of this system is not material.

I use the okm devices about 3 year and i find that they have many problems:

1.the price is too expensive but they can't work well as this price.
    2.the result of sofware (old or visualizer3d) is not on real scale and the software can't find dimention of target so it can't find depth of target because it's not a GPR that send waves into ground and find depth by the time that it reflexed by the target and ground factor.it's an EM instrument that detect the secondary electromagnetic field around buried target or detect the electromagnetic energy emitted by earth and measure Em Field power ,strong (by red color) or weak by(blue color) not metal by red or cavity by blue .
    3. when the target is very big and heavy that buried into ground over thousands year it can't differ between target and the second EM field around target(treasure) .all okm products are very weak for solving this problem and you can't find the real location of the target .you can't trust the surface diagram when depthof target is over 3 meters and it show target like anomaly but it's real target.

and .....

Comment

Did someone know any serious source of the method (principle) of OKM ? In geophysics i can not found. I dont think that it is real. In OKM old site you can read:

How the Future Series Work

The Future Series detectors work on the principle of electromagnetics. Unlike ground penetrating radar which is slow and cumbersome. Ground penetrating radar also requires a flat smooth surface. When treasure hunters and the entire treasure hunting or utility, cable and pipe locating industry use ground penetrating radar (gpr) they are forced to clear an area and smooth it out to avoid ringing. Ringing is when a gpr unit bounces slightly by hitting an uneven terrain.

The Future Series Localizer 3000, Rover C, Walkabout, Rover Deluxe and Walkabout Deluxe are especially designed for uneven territory. This enables a quick and thorough scan of an area giving results, in most cases, just as good, if not better than ground penetrating radar.

Geologist and Geophysicist have noted the electromagnetic energy which is emitted from the Earth (figure 1). The signals that are emitted travel from the Earth into space itself. What the Future detectors do is the following. They have broadband receiving arrays which allow them to receive the signal being emitted. The receiving arrays are capable of detecting EM waves up to the 9.35 GHz level. When there is a disturbance in the earth it creates a scar, just like one on the skin of a human. Once there is a scar, the electromagnetic (EM) waves are altered, this is also known as the mixing bowl effect. Which means that the soils have been disturbed. The Future Series sees the difference and reports it on the laptop computer. When there is no disturbance, the entire scan becomes a background.

Comment

in grecce do the system not work, it is to expensive to.
        i would think twise to purchase it.

Comment

my friend bought localizer 3000 but we dont know how to use the equipmet and also the software visualizer 3d data sheets arenot enough they paid nearly 25000 dolars for it . cannot use unfortunately can you help us?

Comment

OKM Future

Hello,

I am very sorry that I can not be any more positive but the units manufactured by OKM are in my opinion 100% junk and overpriced by several thousand %. What you bought is probably no more then approx. $500.00 in parts (maximum). Eventhough they keep on claiming and calling their units to be GPRs, they are simply working on a Fluxgate sensor.

If you can return the machine and get back your money I would strongly recommend that.

From what I have been reading on the various internet boards for years now, nobody who has ever bought this unit has made any reasonable findings. Infact I think that the Fluxgate project to be found on this website is much better engineered and operating then any OKM device.

Sorry for the bad news,

Christian

Comment

Originally posted by delikurt
              my friend bought localizer 3000 but we dont know how to use the equipmet and also the software visualizer 3d data sheets arenot enough they paid nearly 25000 dolars for it . cannot use unfortunately can you help us?
              Hi delikurt,
              check this site for manuales :http://www.futuretreasure.com
              But the better is if your frend can take money back.
              OKM's are NOT GPR.This is simple magnetic sensor ,measure(?) local magnetic field.

Comment

real thanks

sooo ....
                as you said we bought tis unit and know we can not do anything. because the countries are different also we bouhght this unit irregular ways...
                thanks for your recomdations and true news..
                reallly thank...
                see u later

I am very sorry that I can not be any more positive but the units manufactured by OKM are in my opinion 100% junk and overpriced by several thousand %. What you bought is probably no more then approx. $500.00 in parts (maximum). Eventhough they keep on claiming and calling their units to be GPRs, they are simply working on a Fluxgate sensor.

If you can return the machine and get back your money I would strongly recommend that.

From what I have been reading on the various internet boards for years now, nobody who has ever bought this unit has made any reasonable findings. Infact I think that the Fluxgate project to be found on this website is much better engineered and operating then any OKM device.

Sorry for the bad news,

Christian[/quote]

Comment

i noticed on the okm website that they show you that purdy screen with all the tye dye colors and then show you the object that was dug up, always iron. yet they show non ferrous stuff but never show what the non ferrous looks like on the screen i suspected its just a fancy magnatometer.

Comment

Originally posted by Great_Alex View Post
                    I use the okm devices about 3 year and i find that they have many problems:

1.the price is too expensive but they can't work well as this price.
                    2.the result of sofware (old or visualizer3d) is not on real scale and the software can't find dimention of target so it can't find depth of target because it's not a GPR that send waves into ground and find depth by the time that it reflexed by the target and ground factor.it's an EM instrument that detect the secondary electromagnetic field around buried target or detect the electromagnetic energy emitted by earth and measure Em Field power ,strong (by red color) or weak by(blue color) not metal by red or cavity by blue .
                    3. when the target is very big and heavy that buried into ground over thousands year it can't differ between target and the second EM field around target(treasure) .all okm products are very weak for solving this problem and you can't find the real location of the target .you can't trust the surface diagram when depthof target is over 3 meters and it show target like anomaly but it's real target.

and .....
                    Hello, I have joy to make your acquaintance, and I hope that this message is the first step of departure of our friendly relation.
                    I formatted my pc and I forgot that I lost my Cd of instalation of the lodiceil Vusualizer 3D. and fails to me some files as: (visualier3D.bkc and visualizer3D.dat and visualizer3D.sec);. if you have an idea pleases help me.

Comment

http://www.schatzsucher-magazin.de

Comment

Hi Nissay

I can't help you about istalling V3d cause i have now V3D CD now. I sold My OKM GPR but if you have a Standard Software i can help you to register that.
                        It works and can detect gold or treasure but the OKM device aren't so powerfull.

Good luck.

Comment

Hi !!!,
                          my firend have exp.5000 with visualizer 3D. Since 1,5 year they didn't success to understand and use this machine. Spended too much money for turning around the area. They bought the machine by 23,000€ and spended 30,000€ for expencess of 1,5 year, for nothing. Even if they are a dumber they could find one metal coin or bottle tap. No they didn't find.
                          So latest day's we're hunting together, I saw super sensor and try to understand visualizer 3D but the program have trouble. Probably the program need to re-install, however they don't want to call company for a new cd key.
                          You can find some of our new scan images at the followind address.
                          http://rs136.rapidshare.com/files/39...ScanImages.rar

My firiends always says, "This is the best machine on the world,even chineese can not copy of this machie" . I read many things about it over here and what i say "this machine is difficult to use and if you have mony to throw to garbage buy this machine"
                          I'm learnin day by day, what is right and what is wrong I'll make my own machine one day and it will be better than exp.5000
                          Good chance

Comment

HI

if it's possible for you send the pictures( plan view) of the Visualizer results cause i have no program here to open v3d files.and other information like field lenght & number fo rows of scan.
                            if the depth of metal target was over 10 feets the results are exp was very unsure unless U use of integrated methods.
                            persons who use of OKM device never found any targets but they satisfied of their detector and believe that they' have the best cause OKM products are very beautiful and no matter that they work or notl

cheers

Comment

OKM is not GPR....
                              OKM i big price Flux Gate Magnetomer....
                              sensor KMY 10 is only for delusion

att. is antena sensor
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X