Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arc-Geo Logger and soon Arc-Geo Mini

Arc-Geo Logger

If you have a metal detector then you only have half of your system! Now you can see the shape of the target that's in the ground! Cover more area in less time!

Bringing metal detecting into the world of imaging!

The Arc-Geo Logger allows you to use a metal detector to log the sound output signal from the headphone jack. Then the data can be downloaded to a PC and displayed in a grid fashion to show all target locations within the plotted area. The software ArcheoSurveyorLite is available free at my site. The software is used for ground resistivity and shows the data from the logger similar to a ground resistivity grid. This is a first for a metal detector owner to log data and have a hard copy of a site for later reference. The poor man’s GPR!

Eight 2" iron balls were recovered at 13 feet using a Tm-808 and the Arc-Geo. This is measure depth! Also because of the totle logged area and the software used, targets have been found in high mineralized areas! The owner claimed that he would have never found the target without the Arc-Geo! Relic hunters dream come true. Check out the field test report .

Ground Current Generator "GCG"

The ground current generator is used with the logger. Ground resistivity has been around for a long time. The GCG injects voltage into the ground between two probes and the Arc-Geo logs the data.

For more information on the GCG unit http://lrlman.com/Pages/GCG/gcg.htm.

Ask me how the Arc-Geo can save you time searching large battle fields.

After a number of emails asking for a smaller logger I designed the Arc-Geo Mini! I should have the unit ready by Christmas. Visit the New Products page and view the manual.

http://lrlman.com/Pages/N-products/new_products.htm

Thanks,

Tim Williams

LRLMAN.COM
Working...
X