This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ionic/Electrostatic Field

Does any one know the technology of Ionic/Electrostatic Field for searching for metal or gold. How well does that work?

Follow up

Please find the claims by this brazilian company site: http://www.mineoro.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Does any one know the technology of Ionic/Electrostatic Field for searching for metal or gold. How well does that work?
      It doesn't work!
      This is bogus science. Gold does not create ions.
      Please read the Remote Sensing threads and look at the LRL section on this website.

Comment

Qiaozhi may be right, we've been discussing this in the Remote Sensing section. So far...
        • There is zero evidence that gold produces ions.
        • Some homebrew ion-detection devices have been built but have not proven useful in treasure hunting.
        • Ion detection, if feasible, could not possibly provide directional information.
        • One company that makes so-called ion detectors, OKM, has a poor track record with their other equipment. And there has been zero user feedback on their ion device.
        • Another company, Mineoro, has posted a number of user recoveries that have, so far, completely defied independent verification.
        • I, and another forum denizen, have independently dissected Mineoros, and determined that they contain no method of ion detection.
        • I personally own a Mineoro FG80, and I have yet to see it detect gold at all.
        - Carl

Comment

Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
          Qiaozhi may be right, we've been discussing this in the Remote Sensing section. So far...
          • There is zero evidence that gold produces ions.
          • Some homebrew ion-detection devices have been built but have not proven useful in treasure hunting.
          • Ion detection, if feasible, could not possibly provide directional information.
          • One company that makes so-called ion detectors, OKM, has a poor track record with their other equipment. And there has been zero user feedback on their ion device.
          • Another company, Mineoro, has posted a number of user recoveries that have, so far, completely defied independent verification.
          • I, and another forum denizen, have independently dissected Mineoros, and determined that they contain no method of ion detection.
          • I personally own a Mineoro FG80, and I have yet to see it detect gold at all.
          - Carl
          Would that be the same for old buried gold more than 90 years old.
          Cause they claim that in order to produce ions, the gold has to be buried more than 10 years.
          I guess this part is very diffcult to prove, but if it works that will great.

Comment

Mobile Metal Ions

http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...6675#post46675

Comment

Cause they claim that in order to produce ions, the gold has to be buried more than 10 years.
              I guess this part is very diffcult to prove, but if it works that will great.
              Not even if the gold is buried for a million years will you be able to detect any ions.

Comment

This has become a common alibi of LRL manufacturers, to avoid the simple randomized blind tests that prove their devices don't work.

No mention of gold... I'm trying to get more info.

- Carl

Comment

[QUOTE=Carl-NC;47817]This has become a common alibi of LRL manufacturers, to avoid the simple randomized blind tests that prove their devices don't work.

well if that is true for LRL manufacturers, are there other devices, not necessarily long range, that can positively detect 90 year old gold in an area not more than 1000 square foot?

Comment

No mention of gold... I'm trying to get more info.

- Carl

If is impossible for gold, is impossible for all metals...

If can migrates from depths to the surface, why the air will be an obstacle?

Why can't migrates gold ions?

http://www.innovation.wa.gov.au/Inno...bile_metal_ion

http://www.mmigeochem.com/Wildcat310706.pdf

Comment

Ionic exchange : Ground to cloud

First, Thank you Carl for this forum.
                      My own position on LRL's is poor but I accept Carl's evaluation as sound and as strong as oak.
                      On the thread of ionic emmision of metals, I do think that they can both souce and sink electrons. Not of themselves but from the environment. Hence we have Mr. Ben Franklins Lightning arrestor and much to do to protect people and property from the damage of lightning. At any one time there is a global exchange of energy in the form of lightning, and we know the effects of solar radiation in the form of flares that produce excellent displays of light in the northern skies. So, my question is,... can a mineral reef exhibit a greater path for these charges to equalize? I have seen sticatto lightning in mineralized areas and it appears that lightning will strike in frequency, in some areas (a NASA study, FL.) . There may be underground mineral conduits as there are man made that facilitate the winning path to/from earth ground. Can equipment survey these areas? What would we be looking for? Positive, negative or either?

Can the ground be surveyed for electrostatic charges? Would this be of benefit in areas of known mineralization? LRL's do not work, and lightning does strike twice.
                      Thank you,

A.S.

Comment

Got some answers

Found some interesting sites on ions and electrostatics:

Air ion counter instructions http://www.trifield.com/ion_counter.htm

Counting atmospheric ions: *homebrew* http://www.sciam.com/print_version.c...81809EC588EF21

electrostatic Voltmeter http://www.trifield.com/SurfaceDCVoltmeter.htm

Pigs in space: BBQ Treck http://www.belmont.k12.ca.us/ralston...apter%20VI.htm

The last one is as good of proof that LRL's work as it is proof we walked on the Moon! And to think a 12th grader wrote this!
                        Not looking for a debate, just asking questions in light of geotechnology.

thanks much,
                        A.S.

Comment

Mistake

"The signal current will be fantastically small--the ions in the air inside your home might generate only 10-15 amps. (Outside sources should produce a somewhat larger current.) To become a detectable signal, such a tiny current must pass through a huge resistance--in our case, about 10 gigaohms."

"When forced through such a large resistance, the tiny signal will generate about 10 microvolts, which a high-impedance operational amplifier,"

The sci american article has a mistake, the 10-15 amps

should be "10-15 Femto amps" {10x10^-15}

Building an electrometer.

And NO, electrostatics at this level WILLNOT move rods.

Sorry

Comment

Hi sir

I do like to talk to you if you pleas

Comment

Originally posted by JAFAL View Post
                              Hi sir

I do like to talk to you if you pleas
                              You may have noticed that we no longer discuss LRLs in the Geotech forum. You will need to register at www.longrangelocators.com, and continue the discussion there.

Comment

Working...
                              X