The Mystery of Yama****a's Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mystery of Yama****a's Map

Hi, About 10 years ago I spent some time in The Philippine Islands, and while I was there I was asked if I knew of anybody who would like to invest in a treasure hunt. They said it was to find a tunnel where the fabled Yama****a's treasure was buried. Of course I didn't believe a word of it. I was shown what looked like a treasure map with Japanese writing on it.
    Anyway, around three months later I met the same guy, who this time was carrying a brown paper bag. We got talking and he said that he was on his way to get a gold bar checked. He let me look in the bag, and sure enough there was a small gold ingot.
    Ten years later I have written a novel " The Mystery of Yama****a's Map" which reached No. 3. in Amazon's Hot Future Sellers. It is still in the top 20.
    It is not based on that incident , but was the inspiration to write a fact/fiction adventure about a group of people who go searching for Yama****a's gold.
    While in the Philippines I met many treasure hunters, even Japanese treasure hunters, so I compiled everything I learned into this book.
    Let me know if you enjoy it. I'm sure you will.
Working...
X