Earth resistivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth resistivity

Hi, does anyone have the .hex for earth resistivity meter from EPE, edition 2003/04.
    My email is [email protected]
    In advance many thanks
    Nelson

Should be on the EPE web site, or their FTP page.

Comment

ftp://ftp.epemag.wimborne.co.uk/pub

Comment

ERM hex code

Thank´s Carl.
        Yes i had tried the same code, so my conclusion is that it may be something wrong with components, so i ll check it out to see where is the error. The circuit runs 80%, but it lack when you turn it on and when push commands, always doing things with delays between 6 to 10 seconds. Don´t know what is realy happening, my electronics knolegment is very poor to identify the fail. The only think i know is that C7 (470n) is rated for 100 volst or more, so don´t know if this really maters.
        Do you know what can be the cause.
        Regards
        Nelson

Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
        Should be on the EPE web site, or their FTP page.
        Attached Files

Comment

erm 2003 parts list

here are the part list.
          Regards
          Nelson

Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
          Attached Files

Comment

possible error

Hi Nelson, i don't know if it can be very important but in the list of components there an error that has been communicated in the article of may 2003: crystal frequency of X1 is 36864 Mhz , not 32768Mhz but you could ask to someone else... Bye. A

Comment

Cristal

Hi Alessandro and thanks for your information. I really did´t advice that the 3.2768 mhz cristal, must be replaced by a 3.6864 mhz.
              My circuit is using a 3.2768 mhz cristal and may be this is the cause that slow down functions on my ERM.
              Finally i request the support of the forum to know if this could be the cause of my failure.
              In advance many thanks
              Regards
              Nelson

Originally posted by alessandro View Post
              Hi Nelson, i don't know if it can be very important but in the list of components there an error that has been communicated in the article of may 2003: crystal frequency of X1 is 36864 Mhz , not 32768Mhz but you could ask to someone else... Bye. A

Comment

Originally posted by nelson View Post
                here are the part list.
                Regards
                Nelson
                What did Carl say about posting copyright publications or parts there of here?
                The parts list isn`t posted in this thread by Carl, just the url of the hex codes for the projects in the magazine. Did you get pernmission to post the schematic. I guess if you didn`t, then EPE may just have something to say about that, as they have on several other forums, not to mention the complaints against the turkish site distributing their mags. perhaps you`re cornelius`s mate. Another reason it didn`t work, because, in all likelyhood you weren`t subscribed to the magazine, and more than likely got a copy of it otherways than purchasing from EPE...right??? thats why you didn`t know about the crystal osc., and you didn`t check the EPE forum, or ask the people from where the project originated or the publishers, did you??

Well Carl, sneaky nelson as opposed to sleepy nelson, doesn`t get your forum shut down.

Comment

Carl, please your help

Carl, my english is not so good, so if this post is wrong, please delete it.
                  I have try to do so with no success.
                  regards
                  Nelson

Originally posted by nelson View Post
                  here are the part list.
                  Regards
                  Nelson

Comment

Sorry

It was not my intention to disturb anyone about this. English is not my mother language, sometimes is hard to understand. The schematics was obtained from a magazine of a friend of me.
                    I also heard that this can by done by anyone. I only got a few pages of this circuit, not all.
                    To solve the problem i need Carls cooperation to delete the things that unregistered said.
                    Again, i wasn´t my intention to incomodate people, i just want to experiment to my own fro educational purposes only.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                    What did Carl say about posting copyright publications or parts there of here?
                    The parts list isn`t posted in this thread by Carl, just the url of the hex codes for the projects in the magazine. Did you get pernmission to post the schematic. I guess if you didn`t, then EPE may just have something to say about that, as they have on several other forums, not to mention the complaints against the turkish site distributing their mags. perhaps you`re cornelius`s mate. Another reason it didn`t work, because, in all likelyhood you weren`t subscribed to the magazine, and more than likely got a copy of it otherways than purchasing from EPE...right??? thats why you didn`t know about the crystal osc., and you didn`t check the EPE forum, or ask the people from where the project originated or the publishers, did you??

Well Carl, sneaky nelson as opposed to sleepy nelson, doesn`t get your forum shut down.

Comment

What is a earth resistivity meter used for?

Comment

Resistivty

can any body help me to build own resistivity meter?

Comment

Good evening, I'm from Brazil, here we have this magazine, but I'll try to get in internte.
                          I wonder in which EPE was published this project in that month and year.?
                          Tanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
                          X