Walkabout Future 2003/5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walkabout Future 2003/5

Man bring me this device to try to locate problem. It stopped to work without any noticeable reason!? So...i opened it....spotted this and closed it for good!!! Damn! Blue mass is rock solid.Only heavy hammer can brake it.
    How, the heck, guys from OKM think they gonna fix this !!!?? Ever...!??
    No chance!

Attached Files

Cheap AV modulator!?

What is really disapointing is fact that they included very cheap and simple AV modulator in overall design!? Just look on photo! It is obvious that this AV modulator is taken from some other,existing device and put here in this OKM product!? They even didnt bother to take out (desolder) simple,cheap,plastic DC connector from modulator!? Power supply wires are just soldered over connector pins...and that is all!? This AV modulator reminds me mostly on simillar i met many times on cheap chinesse video games....same model?

Attached Files

Comment

Wow, this is a good idea to protect ideas!

It is cheaper than registering a patent!

Comment

Originally posted by Aziz View Post
        Wow, this is a good idea to protect ideas!

It is cheaper than registering a patent!

High technology products is OKM...

Comment

Walkabout Future 2003/5

That epoxy resin is not only to keep us from copying OKM , but to keep us from telling if OKM copied someone else !!!! Might be a copied and modified / altered "Medical Image Device" , who knows ?? I am not an expert of the OKM devices but I know they are expensive .Also I have not heard how well they work ? The circuit board is not too big. Looks like a Video processor board that might have low frequency input or inputs to scan the ground...Maybe someone who knows these devices will make a comment here !!!.......Thanks for posting everyone............Eugene

Comment

I find interesting the patch antenna.Do you know on what frequency it works?
            This can be calculated, but the antenna seems similar to a GPS one, so frequency will be close to 1,5 Ghz ???
            Fred.

Comment

All antennas of OKM can generate frequency signal from 25-750Hz .
              They are f@@@ liars.

Comment

I Have been OKMddddd, "ouch"

Do you know how to fix the problem with okm equipments low signal strength from the antenna's

Comment

Working...
                X