towable meteorite detector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• towable meteorite detector

does anybody know of a plan or schematic on building a towable meteorite detector.for field use...............

Sirs;;;;;;;;does anybody know of a plan or schematic on building a towable meteorite detector.for field use..thanks.............[/quote]

Comment

towable meteorite detector

Hello Reb , One year ago on this forum , they discussed exactly what you are looking for. Someone used a "Pulse Star II" P.I. metal detector with a 9 foot by 4 foot search coil on wheels for meteorite detecting. So type "meteorite" in the search box "on top of the main page" when you log in , and a bunch of information threads will pop up . Please also see the Hammerhead P.I. Project thread on this forum . The Hammerhead is constantly being improoved , and slowly becoming the best P.I. project around . And some members are constructing some very big search coils to go with it . So , there is plenty of information that will help you ....If not , let us know what you are searching for , and welcome to the Geotech Forum.........Eugene
      Last edited by amtech2005; 08-26-2008, 05:35 AM. Reason: more info added

Comment

Working...
      X