please looking...a new system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please looking...a new system

looking a new system WWW.noktadedektor.com it is a new and pro... detector gpr and dpr

I saw induction balance discriminating metal detector with "very smart" big coil /maybe DD/. I think, this is picture making metal detector, not radar device, similar as EXAMINER, suitable for tracing one meter diameter tube on meter deep.
    Golden King Plus with the his gas sensor innovation is suitable if the operator break wind during prospecting.

Comment

The metal detector with 6 meter deep. Only with 40 cm serch coil!!!!!!
      I remember that another thread at this forum visited it.
      I am very inersting to know what is technology behind it which be able to
      6 meter below from surface with medium coil.
      Best regards.

Comment

How Impressive...

Originally posted by aft_72005 View Post
        The metal detector with 6 meter deep. Only with 40 cm serch coil!!!!!!
        I remember that another thread at this forum visited it.
        I am very inersting to know what is technology behind it which be able to
        6 meter below from surface with medium coil.
        Best regards.

Until you look at the ME.T.A.-XA-1, that pretty well tells what technology this company is into.

Comment

Originally posted by UWLocator View Post
          Until you look at the ME.T.A.-XA-1, that pretty well tells what technology this company is into.
          Yes, you pointed out their strong technology! It can "respond to your requests more than you imagine"!! It says it all.
          Regards,
          R.A.

Comment

METAXA is Greece trade mark, I am very familiar with him. My recommendation is to use one.

Comment

Anybody test this device?

Why the manufacture change the price for this metal detector to 7000 euro?
              I have seen on last week the cost in 7000 Ytl.
              Are they planing to sell us it by 7000 euro? And who will buy this Golden King by 7000 Ytl (3500 euro)?
              Have anybody seen this device in action?
              Maybe it is the same junk as OKM.

Comment

Golden King Plus

I have tested this detector.
                It is induction balance detector with new method of discrimination and with 3D interpretation of signal.

Works well for small objects.
                Little hard to use for long time with middle coil.

Also I think this is first device that draw such 3D information immediately without any notebooks.

It is not like OKM or Accurate Locators, be sure.

Regarding price - my friend has buy this detector by 7000 Euros.
                Also he said that the price for device in Turkey now increase after end of promo.

Comment

Originally posted by gwzd View Post
                  Yes, you pointed out their strong technology! It can "respond to your requests more than you imagine"!! It says it all.
                  Regards,
                  R.A.
                  well who has the time to go six meter deep?

Comment

did any one made test on erm 2 meter targets???

please inform me ...in 1995 i found foot ball size targets greek bronze at 60.... 70 cm now the rest are at one or two meter. minelab failed. i am thinking in buying a tech small ground r meter it is 170 $ hand held.. so have any one made test on that please???thk
                    Originally posted by gwzd View Post
                    Regards,
                    R.A.

Comment

Hello Badran ,
                      my home made PI detector will catch very well a football size target at 2 meters easily in mineralized soil like i have in my country ....
                      i have check these day for replace the battery a good made detector very good electronic design and 600Ma punch pulse at 1200 pps very good to encounter your bronze relic see :
                      http://www.lorenzmetaldetectors.co.u...pmax/index.php
                      but high price

Comment

Working...
                      X