Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accurate locators

hi guys,

which are the good accurate locators in finding gold at the depths of 100-200 ft?

if you guys have any thoughts, please let me know. i appreciate your help.

thank you,
    john

"Illusionists"

Comment

First question is, why is gold 100+ feet deep? The answer to this question is critical to selecting the right equipment.

Comment

wait a little , i hope the accuarte locatores engineers could build this device in next 1000 years

Comment

Originally posted by ascension1 View Post
          hi guys,

which are the good accurate locators in finding gold at the depths of 100-200 ft?
          john
          None.
          In order to find anything at 30 to 60 meters depth the size of it has to be considerably in order to be seen by any of the geophysical methods in use today.
          As Carl pointed out, try to define your task first and then find the solution to it. Thinking of depth, size, soil conditions and even local regulations can provide you with a very good starting point to define the method that better suits your needs.
          Regards,

Comment

Try DOMINATOR of Accurate Lcators

Comment

dominator

If you sift trough all the mumbo-jumbo and semi-technical nonsense, strip it from all the BS ,it comes down to a simple $100 magnetometer capable of mapping ground mineralization and large shallow iron objects. Just like the OKM...

Comment

Working...
              X