Could you advise zond gpr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you advise zond gpr?

Hi.I want to buy gpr but mala,gssi,sensoft is too expensive.I am looking to zond gpr.Zond is real gpr.Price is not too expensive than others.Could you advise zond gpr?

Thank you very much..

The choice of the most appropriate method often (EM or GPR) depends on the electrical properties of the soils.

Reference
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...a99c44ff49438d

by GeoSys

Comment

instead of zond you buy gold ... it will be your best findings ever

Comment

Originally posted by onboard View Post
        Hi.I want to buy gpr but mala,gssi,sensoft is too expensive.I am looking to zond gpr.Zond is real gpr.Price is not too expensive than others.Could you advise zond gpr?

Thank you very much..
        I saw a Zond12C at work at the GPR conference in UK and it looked very nice. The drawback was the survey speed and for my taste the size of it. Otherwise, I don't find a reason why you should not buy it. Now, you mention only the radar, but said nothing about the antenna. Antennas in GPR are very important and decide the depth and size of the objects you want to find. So, keep that in mind when buying, try to figure it out first what you want to find and at what depth. It will help you to specify what kind of antenna you need.
        Regards,
        RA

Comment

Don't laugh with GPR systems. GPR systems are SCIENCE !!

Comment

Originally posted by GeoSys View Post

Don't laugh with GPR systems. GPR systems are SCIENCE !!
            Don't be silly, a technology like any other, you get the proper training and you practice a lot and everything gets going in not time. GPR ain't no mambo jambo, you learn to read the signatures and you get better with every new survey you take. Don't let others intimidate you with stupid claims.
            RA

Comment

Working...
            X