earth resistivity logger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• earth resistivity logger

hi, does anyone have plans for this project they could send me i'd like to try it.[email protected] any assistance would be helpful. we tried to build robert beck's but couldent get it to work. problems wiht oscillator. couldent get it to work.

GCG & Arch geo logger, lrlman.com products

www.lrlman.com,
    I have bought GCG & Arc Geo logger
    Land (data logging with probes) --> GCG --> Arc Geo logger --> Archeo surveyor 2 --> 2DPlot

I have attached GCG probes to the land and connect it to the Arc geo logger, the problem is that Data (Z) which come from GCG is not stable and differs about 300, as a real test I will type the data sheet as below, data automatically change in a large scale and never fixed that I push the start key to log. As you explain in GCG manual, at the first it should be fixed (at least +- 3 that is ground ohm number) then we can start to logging and data, but the problem is the data Z never fixed around
    a number that we start to log, it varies in a large scale around 300, I will send all of my data logged in this case and please look at the data and tell me that is wrong with your GCG device, is it damaged or is anything that we could do to fix it.

Comment

Working...
    X