Sony Imager 2007 (Magnet&GPR locator)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony Imager 2007 (Magnet&GPR locator)

Could please let me know your opinion about Sony Imager 2007 made under supervision of Sony Co. in Singapore. http://sonyimager.com/imager2007.asp

It is said that Imager 2007 is the only imaging detector available in the market with a different sophisticated technology, a MAGNET & GPR locator which is able to scan 15 meters deep in to the ground without any sensetivity to minerals. A suitable treasure detector for professionals.

It can easily detect freshly buried metals and long time buried metals at great depths.

Is there anyone here who have used this imaging locator??? Please advise your observations about this locator.

Originally posted by bob_oddfender View Post
    Could please let me know your opinion about Sony Imager 2007 made under supervision of Sony Co. in Singapore. http://sonyimager.com/imager2007.asp

It is said that Imager 2007 is the only imaging detector available in the market with a different sophisticated technology, a MAGNET & GPR locator which is able to scan 15 meters deep in to the ground without any sensetivity to minerals. A suitable treasure detector for professionals.

It can easily detect freshly buried metals and long time buried metals at great depths.

Is there anyone here who have used this imaging locator??? Please advise your observations about this locator.

Are you sure this has any connection with Sony, who make the Playstation?

Comment

Very Suspicious

Registration Service Provided By: ESFAHAN HOST CORPORATION

Domain Name: SONYIMAGER.COM

Registrant:
      PrivacyProtect.org
      Domain Admin ([email protected])
      P.O. Box 97
      Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
      Moergestel
      null,5066 ZH
      NL
      Tel. +45.36946676

Creation Date: 18-Jul-2007
      Expiration Date: 18-Jul-2009

Domain servers in listed order:
      ns2.sonyimager.com
      ns1.sonyimager.com

Administrative Contact:
      PrivacyProtect.org
      P.O. Box 97
      Moergestel
      null,5066 ZH
      NL
      Tel. +45.36946676

Technical Contact:
      PrivacyProtect.org
      P.O. Box 97
      Moergestel
      null,5066 ZH
      NL
      Tel. +45.36946676

Billing Contact:
      PrivacyProtect.org
      P.O. Box 97
      Moergestel
      null,5066 ZH
      NL
      Tel. +45.36946676

Note - the domain name registration expires today!

Comment

Qiaozhi, I could not find any idea about this locator in your post.
        According to what I have read in it's website, it is said that Imager 2007 is a Japanese unit that is now being produced by a Singaporean Co.
        Do you think something else about the producer???? Who do you think is the real maker???

Comment

Qiaozhi, I could not find any idea about this locator in your post.
          According to what I have read in it's website, it is said that Imager 2007 is a Japanese unit that is now being produced by a Singaporean Co.
          Do you think something else about the producer???? Who do you think is the real maker???
          This does not appear to be a product of Sony Corporation.

Comment

Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
            This does not appear to be a product of Sony Corporation.

It makes no difference to me in which country it has been made. I just need the user's observations and opinions about this unit. Hope that I can find someone to help me in this regard.

Comment

It makes no difference to me in which country it has been made. I just need the user's observations and opinions about this unit. Hope that I can find someone to help me in this regard.
              Maybe not. It's your prerogative.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

Comment

You need to find at least one trusted user.

Comment

Sony imager

I think it is not Sony product - just illegally usage of trade mark.

Also it seems that the detectors use only simple magnetometers, so the cost is very high because such detectors are not so effective.

Another OKM plagiarism. Safe your money don't buy this device.

Comment

I queried about it.
                    It's bogus. not produced by SONY firm. one informed friend told me that
                    it's made in an Iranian firm with name; "Isfahan boards" and highly possible the main circuits are from simple Garrett MDs that use softwares like Arc-Geo or OKM softwares.
                    anyway they're swindlers, don't waste your money.

Comment

hi. i have the same question about this product. did you got any idea about it? and the gpr which i want to ask about it is charlie geograd or tas56. any body knows any thing about these to products.

Comment

inquiry

[quote=diaa;98944]hi. i have the same question about this product. did you got any idea about it? and the gpr which i want to ask about it is charlie geograd or tas56. any body knows any thing about these to products.because i can trust these products but i cant find any information about it in the websites.

Comment

Hello,I want answer,Sony imager make in Iran ,and I worked with her,and I have film than Sony imager ,but film is very bed

Comment

Film is very bad

Comment

Working...
                            X