Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accurate locators

Dear Colleagues

Does anyone know anything about Accurate Locators products (runabout - imager etc)

Hello ndask:

I have only old instruments from accuratelocators: gold gun and accumetter, but I not have radar or new equipment, and I see this company only sold cientific equipment not dowsing and its good, I think...

Comment

Originally posted by Agraz View Post
      Hello ndask:

I have only old instruments from accuratelocators: gold gun and accumetter, but I not have radar or new equipment, and I see this company only sold cientific equipment not dowsing and its good, I think...
      hello agraz the gold gun is lrl ,are it is working good or you found gold with it regards hillman

Comment

Hello, the Gold gun isnt lrl, is only a vlf or ulf receiver, the dowsing machines pivoted: lectrasearch, Anderson Rods, Electroscopes, Examiner., etc. etc.
        and I only check a target, in distance: 50 meters, I need dig, today I not find gold, but the person sell to my the gun, find goldmine in California.
        and now I not see the thread Gold gun, later are here.

Comment

, today I not find gold, but the person sell to my the gun, find goldmine in California.

The person "forgot" to tell you that was the mine, which has been found, abandoned.

Comment

Hello friend:
            Me too, ask similar question…. in year 2000 in magazine International Mining journal, I see this, in mine market:

By antonio0628
            And I interested only in gold gun. Next I send e mail to Lawrence Locken, and he sell to me the gun.
            Later I read this letter in Questions and Answers for Accurate Locators, Inc.

By antonio0628

For that reason I think the Gold gun was located site for mining in that state in U.S.A.
            Here in Mexico, I want find similar site….

Comment

For that reason I think the Gold gun was located site for mining in that state in U.S.A.
              Here in Mexico, I want find similar site….
              If it was that good, then why did he sell it?

Comment

Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
                If it was that good, then why did he sell it?
                Ran out of gold, perhaps?
                RA

Comment

Hello friends:

Locken not say me, and he may be fall the gun, I open the gun, the ferrite rod, the sensor was broken inside in two parts, next the gun work to other frecuency, in year 2003 I return to accurate locators for repair.

Comment

Working...
                  X