gpr project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gpr project

hi all. my name is Anton, I and my colleague Hristo decided to develop a cheap kit that APR is available to anyone who wants to have and operate a radar. I want to know the views of people from the forum, we will be stimulating.
    I do not know how I posted pictures ....

GPR Project

I am interested in this especially when you say it will be inexpensive (don't know how you are going to accomplish that). I hope you can do this and would be interested to know what the approximate cost would be but it would be clever of you both you come up with a bare bones kit.

Comment

Where is the picture?

Where is the picture attached at the posting #1?

Comment

Future2003 okm help

Hello friends:

i want to transfer data from avr to pc and 3d graphic program (3Dvisualizer ,Future2003 okm) via usb port.i used atmega8 or atmega32 and ft232bm and i wrote a program for it but i have problem in it.I know that the future 2003 okm get the opamp out put from 0-5 volt dc and 0-1 vdc show as blue color in future2003 okm and 1-3vdc green color and 3-5vdc red color in it.please help me to write the compelet program for it.this is my written program.

$regfile = "m8def.dat"
        $crystal = 6000000
        $baud = 19200
        Config Serialout = Buffered , Size = 10

Config Adc = Single , Prescaler = Auto
        Start Adc

Dim A As Word

Dim B As Single

A = 0

Main:

Printbin A
        Do
        A = Getadc(1)
        Waitms 10
        B = A * 204.8
        Print B
        Loop
        End

thanks for advise

Comment

okm

hi freinds

donot buy okm machin it cannot detect in deep and it is fruad only.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS

Finished design and testing of the GP radar mentioned in posting #1. Soon in the WEB site, where was the information for cheap kit "Pulsediscriminator PD3200", will be downloaded information for new cheap kit "GPR project" designed by Anton and Hristo . Now run finishing operations and upload information for homebrew builders to the site. Don't ask me more for this project. Soon you will find lot of answers in the WEB.
            P. S.: The URL for DIY GPR project will be
            http://www.pulsediscriminator.net/index.html
            but don't hurry. It is under construction.

Comment

Originally posted by mikebg View Post
              Finished design and testing of the GP radar mentioned in posting #1.
              I apologize to the participants in this forum. This is not true. The testing continues with very deep digging. I posted information that you still can not use. The publication was my initiative without guess that the team will depart from their tasks, but will start to dig earth.
              In fact I was not authorized to announce the name of the site and promise when it will be ready for use. Now I'm disappointed that it is slow and apparently will take about one week or more. The reason is that the team starts to waste time digging instead of working on urgent tasks.

The decision to dig was taken at testing the prototype in an area far from Plovdiv which is shown in this picture. The white color in the middle of the picture is spot lited by the sun. The test was to understand how the radar will show this terrain on the screen. Here comes the surprise.
              Attached Files

Comment

The attached photo on the computer screen shows something unexpected. Radar shows that in this place there is a cavity at depth of about 3 meters. Probably know, that under the law of Murphy, the team has not worn tools for digging.
                The only thing they could do is just to take a picture of the terrain to be able to find this spot again. Then it was decided to terminate the experiment and the next day to go back to this place with digging tools and dig to a depth indicated by radar.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by anto22 View Post
                  hi all. my name is Anton, I and my colleague Hristo decided to develop a cheap kit that APR is available to anyone who wants to have and operate a radar. I want to know the views of people from the forum, we will be stimulating.
                  I do not know how I posted pictures ....

There is great interest divided opinions and knowledge of human.
                  I know one that I know nothing
                  friendly , epitopios

Comment

re: My site

Hi, all ! We are glad of the interest about our site! We launched it a bit earlier, than we had to. We assure you that we work hard on it, and on the final touch on the hardware and software. The latter is in development stage (0. and still have some things to adjust and add to, in order to utilize the hardware's abilities. On the other hand, the hardware is far more completed. You may check the site for pictures, technical information, software on the following days.

Comment

THE HANDLE

Now I will post two pictures of this project available. Unfortunately I do not have a photograph of the whole machine, when assembled and connected to a netbook. The attached picture is the support rod, which for complication is backed a radiator for heating. On the radiator is placed a LED dynamo torch from which to assess dimension of this handle.
                      In the lower two ends of handle are attached small boxes with antennas that are in the photo of next posting.
                      Attached Files

Comment

THE ELECTRONICS

The photo below shows the prototype for test, which consists of two white boxes with antennas. Boxes are fixed at the ends of the support rod shown in the previous post.
                        The two black boxes placed above and designed as EASYRAD are not prototypes. They are in the real kit, which will be sold in the future (may be soon:-).
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mikebg View Post

Radar shows that in this place there is a cavity at depth of about 3 meters.
                          Hi Mike, are you sure? Maybe only your group left cavity behind after digging?

Waiting for picture of those cavity.

Comment

Originally posted by WM6 View Post
                            Hi Mike, are you sure? Maybe only your group left cavity behind after digging?

Waiting for picture of those cavity.
                            WM6, I am sure that according the law of Murphy they have no source for illumination and won't able to take pictures what is inside the cavity. As we see in the image of posting # 11, they have forgotten the LED dynamo torch on the radiator.
                            As we see in posting # 12, a cellular phone is also forgotten.
                            However this is not the problem; the others have phones, but they are useless because this region is not covered for cellular phones. More dangerous is that according the law of Murphy, they surelly have forgotten to bring a rope and ladder. There is a danger one or more diggers to fall inside the cavity and other to have returned to town for rope and ladder. May be in their car there is an automobile rope. Unfortunately in such terrain their vehicle can not be nearby, but only in it has first-aid kit.
                            As I think about these things, I hope radar to sin and this is not a real cavity.

Comment

GeoRadar HV v.075

Software
                              Operating systems:
                              1. Windows 7 64bit and 32bit.
                              2. Windows Vista 64bit and 32bit
                              3. Windows XP
                              4. Linux from Fedora 8 to Fedora 13 x386, x686, x86_64.

Comment

Working...
                              X