Gold Radar Gun by MaxFynd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Radar Gun by MaxFynd

Is there anyone who have used or heard something about the Gold radar Gun by Maxfynd? It is a long rane locator by producing sound.

Maxfynd in Australia products are Fieldlab MK1 , Mk2, Advisor.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/The-Advisor-G...m=230479917634

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FIELDLAB-Gold...1?cmd=ViewItem

Scam.

Comment

Carl, could you tell me why they are scam, have ever used them? what is the problem with their products?Do you know any long range locator that is not scam?

Comment

Originally posted by bob_oddfender View Post
        Carl, could you tell me why they are scam, have ever used them? what is the problem with their products?
        "Maxfynd" is the same person as "Ranger-Tell," and his products are money-making scams. They don't work, and don't have a prayer of working. Vincent Blanes doesn't have the technical know-how to do anything other than a scam covered in a thick layer of pseudo-scientific nonsense babble.

Do you know any long range locator that is not scam?
        No, I don't.

Comment

Carl, could you tell me why they are scam, have ever used them? what is the problem with their products?Do you know any long range locator that is not scam?
          Hey Bob, never mind Carl. Folks over TNET claim he has some extraterrestrial powers that allow him to look at a LRL image and tell if it works or not. Unfortunately he had a virus infection in one of his upgrades and now everything he sees he states it's a scam... He got to the point of looking at the mirror and saying : 'it's a scam!'...

Now seriously (at least for a minute in this habitat...), the maxfynd thing works by nulling the target's signal with a receiver type device. It looks like as UHF.
          I built a similar device in the past that works in a similar principle.
          How well the maxfynd work, it's something to be put to test. If he has some 'good' gold freq, then I see no problems as the aproach is known and standard in RF.

Best regards.

Comment

Mr. Vincent Blanes gives a money-back guarantee for those who return the unit 7 days after purchase if they are not satisfied with the device. So, how it can be a scam with regard to this guarantee?

What I have found out about FIELDLAB model, it works based on the intermmitent microwave and can locate gold more than 10 grams at a far distance.

Among their products there is also a Gold Detector Cam System. I was wondering if it really works or not?
            http://cgi.ebay.com/maxFynd-Gold-Det...item35a9e4d7cd

Comment

Mr. Vincent Blanes gives a money-back guarantee for those who return the unit 7 days after purchase if they are not satisfied with the device. So, how it can be a scam with regard to this guarantee?
              Copied from a prior reply:

Dowsing-based LRLs have a nice little feature I call "Time-Delayed Reality." When you first get your LRL, you'll toss out a few visible targets, and the unit will seem to respond. You'll feel that little "tug" and you'll be absolutely convinced it really works. But after a while, after countless field failures, most folks come to the reality that it just don't work. Sometimes this happens quickly, sometimes it takes years. But it's almost always longer than the 7-day money-back guarantee.

Also keep in mind that, according to the FTC, a money-back guarantee provides no legal cover with false advertising:

Under FTC law, a deceptive act or practice prior to purchase cannot be cured by a post-purchase money-back guarantee. See e.g., In the Matter of Thompson Medical Company, Inc., 104 F.T.C. 648 (1984) (money back guarantee is not a defense to the charge of deceptive advertising); Montgomery Ward & Co. v. FTC, 379 F.2d 666, 671 (1967) (defendant cannot rely on a money-back guarantee policy to defend deceptive advertising practice because such a defense "would make the false advertising prohibitions of the [FTC] Act a nullity.").

Among their products there is also a Gold Detector Cam System. I was wondering if it really works or not?
              Based on what I've seen from Blanes, I'm extremely comfortable in saying anything he sells is a scam.

- Carl

Comment

Originally posted by hung View Post
                Hey Bob, never mind Carl. Folks over TNET claim he has some extraterrestrial powers that allow him to look at a LRL image and tell if it works or not. Unfortunately he had a virus infection in one of his upgrades and now everything he sees he states it's a scam... He got to the point of looking at the mirror and saying : 'it's a scam!'...

Now seriously (at least for a minute in this habitat...), the maxfynd thing works by nulling the target's signal with a receiver type device. It looks like as UHF.
                I built a similar device in the past that works in a similar principle.
                How well the maxfynd work, it's something to be put to test. If he has some 'good' gold freq, then I see no problems as the aproach is known and standard in RF.

Best regards.
                Haven't seen you here for a while. Have you been taking further gobbledygook lessons?

None of these swingy-arm hoojamaflips could detect gold, even if it was placed 1cm from the detector. The only thing they can detect successfully is your wallet.

Comment

Hey Ozzy, after my open criticism about your terrible role as moderator in the recent past, when you deliberately used to impose your own BS opinion as truth upon others's posts and opinions over matters you are a completely alien at, you started to behave well.

Don't start to get a relapsing...

Bob: Don't waste your time arguing with Carl... Send all your doubts to the manufacturer about how the device works. Then check if it's plausible from internet sources which I believe it's mature enough after years for you to gather some info.
                  I repeat, the aproach used by the maxfynd is simple and standard in RF for locating signals. The gold gun for instance uses this same aproach, only in ELF. The maxfynd employs this same technique of nulling the target's signal, but in the UHF range. Altough in this range, there's much less noise than in ELF, the relevant discussion is whether the device is nulling other things than gold. And this you would have to check or ask the manufacturer about it. Keep asking here if a particular device works or not is completely irrelevant due to the known past of these people. The only way to have a definitive answer to your question whether it works or not, is by actually trying one out.

A friend last week building a similar and simple circuit and using the nulling aproach found a 19th century silver coin.
                  Whatever you decide to do, good luck and let me know of your results.
                  You may use the private messaging to avoid pollution.
                  Regards.

Comment

Bob:... Send all your doubts to the manufacturer about how the device works. Then check if it's plausible from internet sources which I believe it's mature enough after years for you to gather some info.
                    I agree with this approach. But be aware that the manufacturer will either not respond (in which case use extreme caution), or will reply with one of of hundreds of excuses as to why it's not working for you ( in which case be even more cautious). It would also be wise to take any comments that originate from dowsing-friendly forums with a large pinch of salt. At the end of the day, if you decide to purchase one of these devices, remember that you are buying an education, not a gold detector.
                    I repeat, the aproach used by the maxfynd is simple and standard in RF for locating signals. The gold gun for instance uses this same aproach, only in ELF. The maxfynd employs this same technique of nulling the target's signal, but in the UHF range. Altough in this range, there's much less noise than in ELF, range, the relevant discussion is whether the device is nulling other things than gold. And this you would have to check or ask the manufacturer about it.
                    Yes - the Gold Gun, and other such devices, can be used for locating RF signals. But does this have any relevance to locating gold?

A friend last week building a similar and simple circuit and using the nulling aproach found a 19th century silver coin.
                    This is hearsay and does not constitute evidence of a working LRL.

Comment

Carl, There is not any dowsing rod LRL among Maxfynd products. All his products like the Fieldlab MK1 and MK2, Gold Radar Gun , etc... locate metals by producing audio-visual signals not by any free rotating rods.

Comment

Carl, There is not any dowsing rod LRL among Maxfynd products. All his products like the Fieldlab MK1 and MK2, Gold Radar Gun , etc... locate metals by producing audio-visual signals not by any free rotating rods.
                        Ranger-Tell Examiner, etc... same guy.

Comment

Just one,that's all.

If these lrl units did work I think you could find at least one rich person who used it... Just one.........

Comment

Working...
                          X