Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVR and 3D visualizer okm

Hello friends:

i want to transfer data from avr to pc and 3d graphic program (3Dvisualizer ,Future2003 okm) via usb port.i used atmega8 or atmega32 and ft232bm and i wrote a program for it but i have problem in it.I know that the future 2003 okm get the opamp out put from 0-5 volt dc and 0-1 vdc show as blue color in future2003 okm and 1-3vdc green color and 3-5vdc red color in it.please help me to write the compelet program for it.this is my written program.

$regfile = "m8def.dat"
    $crystal = 6000000
    $baud = 19200
    Config Serialout = Buffered , Size = 10

Config Adc = Single , Prescaler = Auto
    Start Adc

Dim A As Word

Dim B As Single

A = 0

Main:

Printbin A
    Do
    A = Getadc(1)
    Waitms 10
    B = A * 204.8
    Print B
    Loop
    End

thanks for advise

OKM

I underestand that the okm machin isnot good and cannot detect gold in deep and it can detect 1.5 meters underground only.

Comment

A DataLogger Project

Hi

for your project you need:
      1. build a detector with fixed tuning , it should be hardly overload , good sens and has fast response
      2. an ADC controler convert the response to numbers in every sample , maybe sampling was manual or automatic

3. then samples(numbers) transfer to PC / a COM serial port programming is more simple / most devices work with serial port and if they want to use USB they use a serial to usb convertor cable for build a virtual serial port for usb plugs

future 2003 2004 2005 I160 all of them work with 8 bit ADC convertor (0-255) and it seems a 8bit convertor is enough

4.you need a program to visualize this samples
      easiest way is make a file by that number and use a program like surfer for make a 3D surface

i can help u to put your samples in future 2003/2004 software for make a 3D surface.

best regards
      Alex

Comment

Working...
      X