Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finds with the Arc Geo Logger (made by Tim Williams)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finds with the Arc Geo Logger (made by Tim Williams)

Thanks to Tim.W he has saved me countless hours of digging empty holes. I got a chance to make some scans of Confederate tent huts here in Central Ms. were the troops stayed in for over a year. The first scans in one of the tent hut showed nothing, but the second tent hut showed lots of iron and ect.that's the one I wanted to dig out because I knew there were civil war relics in the floor of the hut left behind by the troops. All the relics were down about 3 to 4 foot. The reason there is iron in the huts is because the troops would put the iron on the fire to help keep it warmer inside. I did not find anything worth $ but you don't know till you try. I did find in one tent hut 2 years ago and found a rare C.S. Buckle worth 10k+. an there is more there because 5 has came from the same place, what is good about this place is I am the only one allowed there. The detector I was using was the Whites TDI with a 18" mono that I build and sell all over the world. Thanks again Tim. for the Arc Geo Logger. Lamar Cannon
    Attached Files

Wow thanks Lamar. Thanks for a good report.

Comment

Lamar has a page on my site called "Civil War" check it out..

Comment

I decided to offer the Arc-Geo mini as a kit. Arc-Geo Mini KIT includes pc-board, programmed controller, box, USB board, USB IC, USB jack, faceplate and parts placement instructions.

All other parts can be purchased from parts stores. If you have any questions contact me by email.

Regards,

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Williams View Post
          I decided to offer the Arc-Geo mini as a kit. Arc-Geo Mini KIT includes pc-board, programmed controller, box, USB board, USB IC, USB jack, faceplate and parts placement instructions.

All other parts can be purchased from parts stores. If you have any questions contact me by email.

Regards,

Tim
          Hi Tim,
          Nice to see your product evolving. Good job.
          Do you use it together with the LRL500?

Comment

No it's for imaging using a metal detector.

Look here.

Lrlman.com

Look at the loggers.

Comment

Thanks Tim.

Comment

Working...
              X