Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My test by okm exp4000-visulizer3D

Hi to all
    I put a non-ferrous metal(20*20metal area/Height10cm) in depth of 2 meter to soil for 1 year and after 1 year i scan this area .
    I show the metal scan in this image.okm device isn't fake detector but Needs to set by a other metal detector to find the scan visulizer 3D .You can not just scan the 4000 Comment to the existence of a metal and Need a other metal detector along with 4,000
    Attached Files

Originally posted by ishtar hunter View Post
    Hi to all
    I put a non-ferrous metal(20*20metal area/Height10cm) in depth of 2 meter to soil for 1 year and after 1 year i scan this area .
    I show the metal scan in this image.okm device isn't fake detector but Needs to set by a other metal detector to find the scan visulizer 3D .You can not just scan the 4000 Comment to the existence of a metal and Need a other metal detector along with 4,000
    Excellent (promo, dedicated to Congogold posts)!
    Attached Files

Comment

With the Arc-Geo Logger and a metal detector you don't have to wait a year. The cost is way less.

Tim

Comment

Hi to all
        Hi ishtar hunter
        Forget and release OKM … . in my opinion you waste your money. Better sell it !!!!!!
        Dastgahaye tasveri hamasoon kalak hastand . che gader barash pool dadi ???

Comment

Hi to all
          ishtar hunter, poole ghabze telefoneto pardakht kardy?
          all the best my friend

Comment

Originally posted by WM6 View Post
            wm6:I don't put their metal but their are a ferrous metal and i find by other metal detector and ferrous metal signal strong is high and show in red color .

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Williams View Post
              With the Arc-Geo Logger and a metal detector you don't have to wait a year. The cost is way less.

Tim
              Hi
              The devices can't detect new buried metal is an advantage.because you can detect Old metal and treasure and Interfering metals are removed.but i Previously see your device and it's good device
              Thank's so much

Comment

wm6 : please vector your whites eram of your profile because the whites detector is a hobby detector and don't Professional or go to the hobby forums.

Comment

test by 4000 so dig and found grave in 2.10cm depth

Originally posted by aft_72005 View Post
                  Hi ishtar hunter
                  Forget and release OKM … . in my opinion you waste your money. Better sell it !!!!!!
                  Dastgahaye tasveri hamasoon kalak hastand . che gader barash pool dadi ???

Hi
                  How to say the 4000 is a fake ....I can scan and show the void then I dig and i found the grave in 2 .10 cm depth ? how my friend ?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Analize for wm6

wm6 if you don't know listen and so learn
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi
                      How to say the 4000 is a fake ....I can scan and show the void then I dig and i found the grave in 2 .10 cm depth ? how my friend ?

Hi ishtar hunter
                      In my opinion , the pictures , produced not similar to real buried targets . there was in your
                      Hand circular metallic container but scan image didn’t similar it!!!! . Metal detector + data
                      Logger cannot produce precession pictures. There isn’t enough resolution for small items.
                      While when sellers saying image detector therefore sell it for more extra price !!!!! This is commercial Trick. Because most of buyers didn’t know philosophy of circuit !!!!.
                      you didn’t say how much pay For it . I am sure you paid extra money !!!!!

Comment

He pay nothing, he is producer or seller of it.

Comment

SPAM

Spam from OKM. It is not easy to sell a junk!

Comment

visulizer3D

Hi ishtar hunter
                            In my opinion , the pictures , produced not similar to real buried targets . there was in your
                            Hand circular metallic container but scan image didn’t similar it!!!! . Metal detector + data
                            Logger cannot produce precession pictures. There isn’t enough resolution for small items.
                            While when sellers saying image detector therefore sell it for more extra price !!!!! This is commercial Trick. Because most of buyers didn’t know philosophy of circuit !!!!.
                            oh oh oh oh you don't have any information about any geophysical detector and any information about exp4000 or 5000 or visulizer3D.i was sent original data of scan, if you need see real you must interpolated and add your scan point (resolution in v3D) i sent this scan to you,,, ssssseeeee // sssssseeeee and i scan by exp4000+visulizer3D if you see data is v3d but i export to jpg until you can see there and I bought my machine from people like you who can not work properly,The price is too low is commercial Trick. Because most of buyers didn’t know philosophy of circuit:::::::ohh when i don't test don't buy detector, soory
                            I do not need to advertise because I'm not Seller
                            Attached Files

Comment

He pay nothing, he is producer or seller of it.
                              I do not have time for your stories

Comment

Working...
                              X