Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• satellite remote sensing for archaeology

Hi
    Do anyone information about the satellite remote sensing for archaeology Knows?
    Satellite can scan in to the soil and used for archaeology but i don't know the satellite name? please can help me?

Satellites can be used for archaeology, here are some of the items that you may be looking for. Some are publicly available and others can become very expensive.

-True color imagery (2m available mostly free, below that more difficult and expensive to obtain)
    -False color imagery (2m available mostly free, below that more difficult and expensive to obtain)
    -Black & white imagery (2m available mostly free, below that more difficult and expensive to obtain)
    -Hyperspectral imagery (2m available mostly free, below that more difficult and expensive to obtain)
    -Multispectral imagery (2m available mostly free, below that more difficult and expensive to obtain)
    -Satellite radar data
    -Elevation maps

These are some of the available satellite data types. Which are available for your region of the world and at what resolution will take some searching.

Comment

Originally posted by 99thpercentile View Post
      Satellites can be used for archaeology, here are some of the items that you may be looking for. Some are publicly available and others can become very expensive.

-True color imagery (2m available mostly free, below that more difficult and expensive to obtain)
      -False color imagery (2m available mostly free, below that more difficult and expensive to obtain)
      -Black & white imagery (2m available mostly free, below that more difficult and expensive to obtain)
      -Hyperspectral imagery (2m available mostly free, below that more difficult and expensive to obtain)
      -Multispectral imagery (2m available mostly free, below that more difficult and expensive to obtain)
      -Satellite radar data
      -Elevation maps

These are some of the available satellite data types. Which are available for your region of the world and at what resolution will take some searching.
      Hi 99thpercentile
      I don't know this Details where are? how i can see ? please give me the site of this location and you see this site http://www.satimagingcorp.com/svc/archaeology.htmland other site http://www.amazon.co.uk/Satellite-Remote-Sensing-Archaeology-Parcak/dp/0415448786/ref=pd_sim_b_1#reader_0415448786 i need the satellite site and name

Comment

please help

Originally posted by 99thpercentile View Post

-Satellite radar data
        -Elevation maps

Hi
        I long time search for detail this Satellite please help me for detail this satellite and site of this

Comment

Working...
        X