Some useful gpr????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some useful gpr????

Can anyone recommend a GPR device from his experience like useful tool?
    But something with a thin budget, up to 10 000 Euro?
    Regards

I definitely reccomend a GSSI ground penetrating radar, which is very accurate, rugged and well designed. At this price tag though it would be hard to find and buy a GPR. We also sell EM, which is similar to GPR, for about 9500 euros (FOB Athens).

Comment

Originally posted by strujas View Post
      Can anyone recommend a GPR device from his experience like useful tool?
      But something with a thin budget, up to 10 000 Euro?
      Regards
      Read this
      http://www.pulsediscriminator.net/index.html
      Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by gmorph View Post

I definitely reccomend a GSSI ground penetrating radar, which is very accurate,

).
        What mean very accurate?

That it work in environment temperature from -20°C to 85°C?

Or that it can detect gold coins at 1.5m depth?

Comment

Originally posted by WM6 View Post
          What mean very accurate?

That it work in environment temperature from -20°C to 85°C?

Or that it can detect gold coins at 1.5m depth?
          Of course not. GPR's are not for detecting coins. GPR's are good in detecting voids, doing mapping etc.

Comment

Originally posted by gmorph View Post
            I definitely reccomend a GSSI ground penetrating radar, which is very accurate, rugged and well designed. At this price tag though it would be hard to find and buy a GPR. We also sell EM, which is similar to GPR, for about 9500 euros (FOB Athens).

Thanks , I know that the GSSI is one of the leaders in this field . But I also knew that GSSI devices exceed available amount ... A friend of mine want exclusively GPR becouse for his needs magnetometer has some deficiencies... By the way I already have workable magnetometer

Comment

Originally posted by mikebg View Post
              Thanks Mke , I saw this . I think that is a Peter Valchev project, am I wrong?
              It look's very interesting, especially real time display. But is it reliable?
              I am asking that because one local fraud here copied that device and gave it name Zond 12 e and that model doesnt work. I am not sure did (fraud) made a new hex code and changed software name, and it is wrong or maybe he have succeded to clone it?
              Because of that I have doubts is that device reliable?

Comment

You could probably find a second hand GPR for that money... let me know if you need help.

Comment

Hello, I am selling a SIR II Geophysical Radar unit from GSSI with a antennea for 30 meters. This unit is in excellent condition and was used only on 15-20 occations. If would like more information, please contact me.

Karl

Comment

GPR purchase

Originally posted by Karl Knisely View Post
                    Hello, I am selling a SIR II Geophysical Radar unit from GSSI with a antennea for 30 meters. This unit is in excellent condition and was used only on 15-20 occations. If would like more information, please contact me.

Karl
                    sir 2
                    $$$?
                    i´m interested

Comment

Hi Karl.

Please let me know the price for Sir ll

fd
                      Originally posted by Karl Knisely View Post

Karl

Comment

Working...
                      X