okm future 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okm future 2005

Hi,i need to change one sensor from my 8 sensors probe who i have whith the future 2005 ,can somebody tell me where can i buy one and i can install it by myself.I call the OKM and they tell me i have to send the main unit in Germany and i cant do that right now.Also where can i send some scans from the future so i can have second opinion in what they see?Thanks

Hi Nikos, As I know OKM probes are not very complicated parts. cos I had one Rover C after a while confront to problem in scans, realized problem source is in the probe, took it to a good e.e friend, he fixed it and after that worked highly stable and constant. Where are you from? If you were my compatriot, I would make an arrangement to fix it. if no, take it to one professional e.e to fix it. Don't worry, risk of this way is considerably less than sending to OKM.

Comment

okm future 2005

Originally posted by michael View Post
      Hi Nikos, As I know OKM probes are not very complicated parts. cos I had one Rover C after a while confront to problem in scans, realized problem source is in the probe, took it to a good e.e friend, he fixed it and after that worked highly stable and constant. Where are you from? If you were my compatriot, I would make an arrangement to fix it. if no, take it to one professional e.e to fix it. Don't worry, risk of this way is considerably less than sending to OKM.
      Thanks for yoy replay,im from Greece.

Comment

probably have the sensor stefan-mayer

http://www.stefan-mayer.com/ εδώ κοίτα πατρίδα!!!!

Comment

okm future 2005

Thanks patrioti.Im going to send them email to see if they have the same sensor.

Comment

Dear friends, I have OKM Future 2005 gral-finder. In my device have microcontroller{max232n} , 24c65 /p eeprom and a microprocessor. I have eeprom software but I don't find microprocessor number. whence can I find the microprocessor number

Comment

dear friends , are there software in the microprocessor? help me please

Comment

Can anyone put here shematic for search probe for OKM future 2005 with pinout? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X