Howdy from Advanced Geosciences, Inc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Advanced Geosciences, Inc.

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself as I'm new to this forum.

My name is Markus Lagmanson. I'm a licensed Professional Geoscientist in the State of Texas and am a Geophysicist with Advanced Geosciences, Inc. located in Austin, Texas, USA.

Advanced Geosciences, Inc. is a geophysical instrument manufacturer of the SuperSting resistivity imaging systems and the EarthImager resistivity inversion modeling software.

I would like to invite you to ask geophysics related questions. There are many useful methods in Geophysics. Keep in mind our specialty is in Resistivity Imaging in 1D, 2D, 3D and time-lapse 4D. If I'm unable to answer you I may be able to steer you in the right direction.

I'll do my best to be helpful.

cheers,

Markus

VP Operations
    Advanced Geosciences, Inc.
    w. 512-335-3338 x1013

Originally posted by AGI-Markus View Post
    Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself as I'm new to this forum.

My name is Markus Lagmanson. I'm a licensed Professional Geoscientist in the State of Texas and am a Geophysicist with Advanced Geosciences, Inc. located in Austin, Texas, USA.

Advanced Geosciences, Inc. is a geophysical instrument manufacturer of the SuperSting resistivity imaging systems and the EarthImager resistivity inversion modeling software.

I would like to invite you to ask geophysics related questions. There are many useful methods in Geophysics. Keep in mind our specialty is in Resistivity Imaging in 1D, 2D, 3D and time-lapse 4D. If I'm unable to answer you I may be able to steer you in the right direction.

I'll do my best to be helpful.

cheers,

Markus

VP Operations
    Advanced Geosciences, Inc.
    w. 512-335-3338 x1013
    Hi Markus, welcome to the forum.

Could you tell us a bit more about the SuperSting resistivity imaging systems and the EarthImager resistivity inversion modeling software?

How does it work?

What is it used for?

Tinkerer

Comment

Welcome again.

Looking for a Geo Resistance and Chargeability logger program.

Free version of course. LOL

Amiture Prospectors are Perpetually Broke ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerer View Post
        Hi Markus, welcome to the forum.

Could you tell us a bit more about the SuperSting resistivity imaging systems and the EarthImager resistivity inversion modeling software?

How does it work?

What is it used for?

Tinkerer
        Thanks for having me.

Usually when people ask me what we do I say that we develop tools used to explore the subsurface of the ground by remote measurements similar to how medical doctors use MRI/CAT scans to image the inside of the human body before operating. BTW...The techniques are not the same.

The SuperSting hardware is used to make the measurements and the EarthImager software is a 3D visualization package for producing the images.

Together the SuperSting and EarthImager is a seamless solution for quickly scanning the subsurface for anomalies.

Comment

We offer free trial software with limited capability (no saving or printing) on our website.

Comment

Here is some typical EarthImager 2D resistivity images:

Here is a typical EarthImager 3D resistivity image:

Comment

Geoscience seems to be moving faster than metal detectors technics, maybe im wrong but in the last decade machines in general within the metal detecting industrie have become stagnent.
              Maybe theres a big break through ready to hit us all square in the face from people like Whites, Minelab, or maybe Arado.
              They could be waiting for there stock pile of machines to deminish before the big show, who knows, I bet Carl knows a few secrets he is bursting to tell us but cant for ovious reasons.

Regards

Comment

Working...
              X