Software for Enginering geophysics - Zond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software for Enginering geophysics - Zond

Hello Dear colleagues. I present to You my software for geophysical data processing and interpretation. I am interested in Your comments.
    http://www.zond-geo.com/english
    Alex
    Last edited by kaminae; 01-09-2023, 09:32 AM.

Originally posted by kaminae View Post
    Hello Dear colleagues. I present to You my software for geophysical data processing and interpretation. I am interested in Your comments.
    http://www.zond-geo.ru/english
    Alex
    Can you include support for EPE gradiometer and EPE resistivity meter in your software?
    For example: Snuffler is already having support for EPE resistivity meter. I am using it.

Comment

It is no problem to add any data format to software. But I need in file description for that.
      Is it instrument for sounding or ERT?

Comment

It is no problem to add any data format to software. But I need in file description for that.
        Is it instrument for sounding or ERT?
        EPE Earth resisitivity meter/logger and EPE magnetometer/logger.
        I can send you example files if you like.
        But it would be practical also to implement transfering routines too, data transfer from logger to pc.
        In case you are willing to add EPE support on your software; give me email and i will send you files.
        Cheers!

Comment

There is my email: [email protected].
          I have some expirience in istruments programing. But it is nesseccary to have full description
          of data transfer interface for that. And it seems me very difficult to test connecting without instrument.

Alex

Comment

There is information about EPE instruments?

Comment

There is my email: [email protected].
              I have some expirience in istruments programing. But it is nesseccary to have full description
              of data transfer interface for that. And it seems me very difficult to test connecting without instrument.

Alex
              Check your email!
              Cheers!

Comment

Working...
              X