More on Chemical actions around metals discussed 8-26-99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More on Chemical actions around metals discussed 8-26-99

Carl, Eric, Rich and Sam, I have listened with interest. I am not the scientest that you are. I am a crash and burn inventor. Sometimes things work just miraculously because two or more things were constructed in a certain way that no one else thought of before because of a common mind thread.

The transistor, X-ray and synthetic rubber were discovered by some dummy that made a laboratory mistake and we are better for it today.

What you all are saying is correct to me with certain small differences, all sharings are about the same.

I have been in the field 30 years as a field historical investagator. I have solved the location of Drakes Nova Albion and his 72 ton silver cache (seen on http://home.earthlink.net/~eltesoro/drake.htm)and an host of other massive noble metal sites now waiting organized recovery people.

I know the effects of cached noble metals as much as anyone in the world today I suppose.

I invented a system, that is private, that was the result of a crash and burn idea that worked. It was a long time before I realized what the device was doing. I almost junked it. Finally, after having the patience to use it in the field, I began to see what it was doing and the amazing effects it was causing.

The Drake story is a result of what can be done and discovered with this device or limited understanding of the theory that makes this success possible.

The same situation was true of Edisons radio effect on his light bulbs. One just has to recognize something and be curious enough to investagate the possibilities even though one's pears may be doing cart wheels in the lunch room.

All of what you said is true I feel under a controlled experiment. But this to me isn't the field problem that foils MFDs, dowsing rods and about every other known devices for finding old cached massive noble metals.

Let me give you a good example of what I mean and wjat I am trying to say in an understanding way. I will let you digest what I have said, though strange it will be, and try to comment on this REAl field problem in a scientific and constructive way, if there are some ideas about this phenomena.

Here is the example: In 1980 I discovered the Famous Lost Cememnt mine that was reported in the San Francisco Post in 1879 by James W. Wright. There or books out on the market now which are copied from this newspaper. James Wright did the field investagation and personal interviews for the newspaper story. He was editor of the San Francisco Post.

Ok, 100 years later I found this mine spoken about in Wrights work that produced 1,500 troy ounces before it was sealed in 1879. I was so excited! I ran down to the California Historical society and I said, "I found the Lost Cement mine that had created the establishment for the forming of Bodie, Auroa, Lindy and Mammoth lakes. All of these mining areas yeilded gold, but the lost Cement mine was lost until today, I muttered" The desk person said yawn, oh really?

Next I tried to interest mining people. No one gave a hoot. So the mine just sits there.

Anyway gentlemen, the axium I wanted to introduce for you now, is this: The Lost Cement Mine can only be read 25 miles away in any direction. Why? I think its because this mine is completely natural with nature.

Now the Drake site and Maxmillions loot in Texas can be read 400 miles away and more. Why is this true? We are boardering the REAL field problem here I think. I personally don't think this condition is caused by geochemical actions. But it being caused by something. What is it?

This condition is a nut house literally to use allegedly good Treasure Hunting equipment and instruments within. To me, this is a highly magnetic system. This is only my opinion. But this example may convey my thinking that it is a megnetic system.

The commercial boats that operate out of Tiburon have to have their compasses and navagational equipment set up goofy or they will crash in a fog. Why? Because their compasses are off 20 to 170 degrees in this area. Sure, the Government has said, " Gosh guys, there is iron in the area". This seems to haldle this nightmare condition for navagators in the air and on the water, but it doesn't handle my field work. A ferris magnetometer goes fruits here. It is virtually useless.

I personally don't believe this condition is iron because this situation exists on all 60 of my sites. If it were iron and not something else, it naturally would adapt to north and south magnetic poles with ease it seems to me. Alleged Treasure Hunting equipment will NOT operate within one mile of the cache. WHY? There is no doubt of it being in this area at all, unless we declair Sir Francis Drake to be a liar.

What ever this situation is I hope we will all learn what is is and how to function within it. What is this varmet? Because of it, I have my own special procedure for working within this environment, but it isn't perfect yet.

Thanks for the concideration.

Best wishes,

Richard
Working...
X