Clear All

• ORATRON?

Anyone familiar with a device called "Oratron" from the 1950's? DELL

Re: ORATRON?

>Anyone familiar with a device called "Oratron" from the 1950's? DELL

Yes, I am familiar with it.

Comment

Sam, Sam, your as bad a tease as my wife is at times. It did make me chuckle though. How about some more info on the Oratron? Regards Marc

>>Anyone familiar with a device called "Oratron" from the 1950's? DELL

>Yes, I am familiar with it.

Comment

>

>Sam, Sam, your as bad a tease as my wife is at times. It did make me chuckle though. How about some more info on the Oratron? Regards Marc

>>>Anyone familiar with a device called "Oratron" from the 1950's? DELL

>>Yes, I am familiar with it.

Dell just ask if anyone was familiar with it. He didn't say he wanted to know about it. I just assumed a man of his experience, background and knowledge probably knew everything about it.

If you would like to know more about it, I'll dig out my file on it, and e-mail you some info. (It is not a dowsing device.)

By the way, it's called "Oretron", not "Oratron". (Unless the Oratron is something different, in that case, I know nothing about it.)

Comment

hi sam-

if you would send info here too that would be

appreciated---just found old lrl files where

you spoke on subject already...my glutony to

understand---

reg-rick

>>

>>Sam, Sam, your as bad a tease as my wife is at times. It did make me chuckle though. How about some more info on the Oratron? Regards Marc

>>>>Anyone familiar with a device called "Oratron" from the 1950's? DELL

>>>Yes, I am familiar with it.

>Dell just ask if anyone was familiar with it. He didn't say he wanted to know about it. I just assumed a man of his experience, background and knowledge probably knew everything about it.

>If you would like to know more about it, I'll dig out my file on it, and e-mail you some info. (It is not a dowsing device.)

>By the way, it's called "Oretron", not "Oratron". (Unless the Oratron is something different, in that case, I know nothing about it.)

Comment

Working...
          X