• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accurate Locator Walkabout 2005 GPR

Anyone have any idea how good they are? Anybody
    ever used one?

Thanks in advance for any help, Karl

Re: Accurate Locator Walkabout 2005 GPR

I purchased it. It is good and very convinient detector with computerized sysytem. To locate a target is very simple operation. The Walkabout is now selling at Future Treasure Inc. in the US. I think you can not purchase it at Accurate Locators now. http://www.futuretreasure.com

Click Here

Comment

Re: Accurate Locator Walkabout 2005 GPR

To [email protected]

How deep you can see with your Walkabout Future 2005

Comment

Karl,
        Be careful... The discussion I saw, was nothing more than a series of flux gate sensors and not a GPR at all. Do some resesarch. There was quite a discussion regarding this and their own tech admitted it was based on fluxgate mag sensors.
        Don (Dallas, TX PSS-12 PI MD)

Comment

Ripp off ...

THis unit is whole bogus and nothing but a plain ripp off. It is a simple fluxgate magnetomter just as it can be found on this site. Only differennce is that the Futire is NOT working.

Comment

future series

I have been using the Future Seires Walk about for over a year now.
            Listen to the people who have used it. I have put hundreds of hours on it.
            It's not a GPR and is in fact an E.M. field imager. It does work but you have to invest the time to learn how to use it. It's not a practical instrument to use to find a target. Atleast that's what I have found. What I use it for is to survey a target area that I have already located then try to get some sort of image on the known target. It normally takes several scans to get a good image and for the most part only works when a target is located in soil.
            You get your best scans in late evening or at night. and then program is flawed. You can't trust any images that are on the edge of your scan.
            I hear that the newer ones have an up graded program that has suppose to have corrected the edge of the scan problems.
            It's a nice toy for us but I wouldn't suggest buying one unless you can afford a toy. Everyone wan'ts to see what's in the ground before they dig. Sorry no matter what! your gonna have to dig. GPRs arent practical for the real treasure hunter. For the most part the conditions out in the field do not permit the use of one. Due to soil coditions and terrain. Get a good pulse induction and learn how to use it. It's a better value for your money.
            Good Luck! Colorado

Comment

Mags

Fluxgate mags have been around for quite awhile as well as "regular" mags. Lots of iron and other minerals can affect a mag which is really reading the local earth's magnetic field intensities in 3 dimentions. A grid scan is really necessary. Then the grid data has to be analyzed to get what is happening to the magnetic field then magnetic field isoclines have to plotted in each of the 3 dimentions or a 3D representation plot is required. Gold is somewhat antimagnetic while iron/steel is very plus magnetic. Gold in an iron box would probably have more of a plus magnetic field interaction. Once the magnetic field scan is completed w/ the mag and the magnetic field lines analyzed a THer might have a decent picture of where the purturbation's in the earth's magnetic field are stongest. This is where a person has to know how to read the magnetic field scan of the area to know where to dig.

Comment

Gems by Accurtatelocators

Dear Colorado,

Could you tell me if you have any info about Gems By Accuratelocators?
                Do thay really work?
                Thank you.

Regards,
                Reza

Originally posted by Colorado
                I have been using the Future Seires Walk about for over a year now.
                Listen to the people who have used it. I have put hundreds of hours on it.
                It's not a GPR and is in fact an E.M. field imager. It does work but you have to invest the time to learn how to use it. It's not a practical instrument to use to find a target. Atleast that's what I have found. What I use it for is to survey a target area that I have already located then try to get some sort of image on the known target. It normally takes several scans to get a good image and for the most part only works when a target is located in soil.
                You get your best scans in late evening or at night. and then program is flawed. You can't trust any images that are on the edge of your scan.
                I hear that the newer ones have an up graded program that has suppose to have corrected the edge of the scan problems.
                It's a nice toy for us but I wouldn't suggest buying one unless you can afford a toy. Everyone wan'ts to see what's in the ground before they dig. Sorry no matter what! your gonna have to dig. GPRs arent practical for the real treasure hunter. For the most part the conditions out in the field do not permit the use of one. Due to soil coditions and terrain. Get a good pulse induction and learn how to use it. It's a better value for your money.
                Good Luck! Colorado

Comment

Working...
                X