Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowrance PD-N transducer

Hi,

Hmmm.. previous post seem to have dissapeared.

So here it is again.

I am looking for the datasheet of the Lowrance PD-N 192 kHz 8 degree transducer (Lowrance partnumber 90-42)

If you have data on this transducer could you place it on this forum or email/fax it to me ?

Faxnr: +31 (0)172 216620

(Please state if it is allowed to put the data on forum.)

Regards,

Jan Haarbrink

Re: Lowrance PD-N transducer

Not much info on the Lowrance web site. Try sending them an e-mail. I doubt there is much you'll get other than a 192 kHz pod style, 8 degree conical beam.

What the interest in such a narrow beam?

Patrick

>I am looking for the datasheet of the Lowrance PD-N 192 kHz 8 degree transducer (Lowrance partnumber 90-42)

>If you have data on this transducer could you place it on this forum or email/fax it to me ?

>Faxnr: +31 (0)172 216620

>(Please state if it is allowed to put the data on forum.)

>Regards,

> Jan Haarbrink

>

Comment

The narrower the beam the more detail I get.

I've send them an email... but no answer yet.

Jan.

>Not much info on the Lowrance web site. Try sending them an e-mail. I doubt there is much you'll get other than a 192 kHz pod style, 8 degree conical beam.

>What the interest in such a narrow beam?

>Patrick

>>I am looking for the datasheet of the Lowrance PD-N 192 kHz 8 degree transducer (Lowrance partnumber 90-42)

>>If you have data on this transducer could you place it on this forum or email/fax it to me ?

>>Faxnr: +31 (0)172 216620

>>(Please state if it is allowed to put the data on forum.)

>>Regards,

>> Jan Haarbrink

>>

Comment

Jan,

Dan mentioned that with the 20 degree transducers he was able to get a beam pattern of approximately 19° vertical and 3° horizontal. I don not know how he determined this.

If this is correct, I would imagine that the pattern of an 8 degree transducer would be way too small for our applications.

Your thoughts?

Patrick

>

>The narrower the beam the more detail I get.

>I've send them an email... but no answer yet.

>Jan.

>

>>Not much info on the Lowrance web site. Try sending them an e-mail. I doubt there is much you'll get other than a 192 kHz pod style, 8 degree conical beam.

>>What the interest in such a narrow beam?

>

>>Patrick

>>>I am looking for the datasheet of the Lowrance PD-N 192 kHz 8 degree transducer (Lowrance partnumber 90-42)

>>>If you have data on this transducer could you place it on this forum or email/fax it to me ?

>>>Faxnr: +31 (0)172 216620

>>>(Please state if it is allowed to put the data on forum.)

>>>Regards,

>>> Jan Haarbrink

>>>

Comment

>Jan,

>Dan mentioned that with the 20 degree transducers he was able to get a beam pattern of approximately 19° vertical and 3° horizontal. I don not know how he determined this.

>If this is correct, I would imagine that the pattern of an 8 degree transducer would be way too small for our applications.

I am writing a small basic program than will tell me what will be lit by transducer given the tranducer angle, transducer cone and height above ground.

I desperately need the datasheets to see how the soundcone is shaped... but allas.. lowrance has not replied yet.

>Your thoughts?

>Patrick

>

>>

>>The narrower the beam the more detail I get.

>>I've send them an email... but no answer yet.

>>Jan.

>>

>>>Not much info on the Lowrance web site. Try sending them an e-mail. I doubt there is much you'll get other than a 192 kHz pod style, 8 degree conical beam.

>>>What the interest in such a narrow beam?

>>

>>>Patrick

>>>>I am looking for the datasheet of the Lowrance PD-N 192 kHz 8 degree transducer (Lowrance partnumber 90-42)

>>>>If you have data on this transducer could you place it on this forum or email/fax it to me ?

>>>>Faxnr: +31 (0)172 216620

>>>>(Please state if it is allowed to put the data on forum.)

>>>>Regards,

>>>> Jan Haarbrink

>>>>

Comment

Working...
          X