Added links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added links

I've updated the "project" page with the links that have been posted. Please let me know if I missed any. Also put a link to the chat room that Christian posted. I'm not exactly sure what the status of his chat room is, I did not try it out, and it might (probably will) get moved soon.

Added a link at the top of the Sonar forum that jumps to the project page.

- Carl

Re: Added links

Carl:

As to the chat: Just log on to the radiologie-augsburg.com server. I think I sent you all the login information once.

Just set up a special SSS Project Chat and have for example the banner at top of the script removed.

The script is very easy to modify. I had to host it at this site as my tthn.com webhosting guys don't allow real time cgi chat ...

Best wishes to all of you,

Christian

PS: It's a pleasure to see this project developing!

Comment

Re: Added links

Info's at work so I will get this done first of next week. Thanks!

Comment

Chat Update

Hi Carl!

Just wanted to let you know the following: Oly ONE (!) day after I had succesfully set up the chat script, I got an e-mail saying that a new version of it had just been released. This new version has some great new features such as:

- Custom User Profiles (Interests, Adress, Name etc.)

- The possibility to post either public or private messages

- An e-mail function etc ...

You will find these chat files at the radiologie-augsburg.com cgi-bin folder where it says chat and not chat2 ...

I tried to do the same modifactions to this script as I just did to the older version but somehow failed ... I just got the message saying: 'The document is empyt'?! ...

Well, must have done sth. worong with it ...

Best wishes,

Christian

Comment

Working...
        X