Has anyone come up with a schematic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone come up with a schematic?

Has anyone drawn up a working schematic on the electronics for this side scan project?

Re: Has anyone come up with a schematic?

If you are referring to the "fish" I am building, you can get a manual from Dan Foutain. There is a link to his site in the links section.

If you are referring to actually building the transducers .... no. Nothing has yet to be designed. It is really still in the discussion phase.

Patrick

Comment

Patrick, actually I was referring to the electronics portion of this project.

Comment

Terry,

On my "fish" you are only connecting 2 wires per transducer together. Dan's manual shows this.

Please try to be more specific in your questions. As I answer this one, I have not idea if I am providing you with the info you desire.

Patrick

Comment

Let me try this again. Has anyone thought about / created a schematic that will drive the transducers and convert the analog signal to digital so that it can be fed into a serial port of a pc?

I doubt everyone's side scan will be the same. Some people with large budgets will get good transducers, some will go use the pucks. The fish design is not rocket science, all of us have ideas about that. The one thing that can be same is the electronics.

Comment

Terry,

Thanks for the clarification.

Not that I am aware of. However, it is on the wish list (and beyond my technical expertise).

Patrick

Comment

Working...
            X