X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low Frequency = Deeper Penetration

Comment

Acumeter VI

Hello: In 2003 I build resistivity instrument similar to Accumeter, I use this capacitor, 2,500 uf 50 VDC, in the project: An underground survey meter by Harold P. he said: (Capacitor C1 bypasses the ac current and must be of a very low-leakage type.) and I use a very diferent lamp, is interesting the reaction, but now I want build a new similar instrument, I want use a digital multimeter, next here share the experiment.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

precision capacitor.

Comment

hi
        in the underground surney meter project wath amper need for ac 24 volt?
        and wath is better frequency ?
        regards
        mehdi

Comment

questions

Originally posted by mehdi View Post
          hi
          regards
          mehdi
          hi. can ENYONE post a complete and full detailed schematics for accumetre pro vi?
          Thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi View Post
            hi
            regards
            mehdi
            ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Comment

Cave

Please I am requesting any information on Accumaster,Accumeter,MML,OKM cavefinder and so on. Which is better? I do not care the cost price and similar crap.(39,95 – 3995)Work or not work?
              Thank you, Toni.

Comment

Accumeter VI

Carl, Will you build me the equivelent to the Accumeter VI including the rods and wire TURN KEY? I will pay you of course. I am not schematic savvy at all and I am totally disabled. I have some acreage to search. So all would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

Comment

Sorry, I don't have the bandwidth right now. Maybe someone else could help?

Comment

Hi
                    I´m looking for a circuit to allow me to connect arc geo logger to my accumeter IV
                    Basically i understand this must be a circuit that can convert resistance levels from accumeter to audio levels.
                    If any of the members can help i wil appreciate a schematic to add to my accumeter IV
                    In advance many thanks
                    Nelson

Comment

Hi
                      I´m looking for a circuit to allow me to connect arc geo logger to my accumeter IV
                      Basically i understand this must be a circuit that can convert resistance levels from accumeter to audio levels.
                      If any of the members can help i wil appreciate a schematic to add to my accumeter IV
                      In advance many thanks
                      Nelson

Comment

Does anyone know how to mod accumeter to digitilice signals and plot results via software ?

Originally posted by nelson View Post
                        Hi
                        In advance many thanks
                        Nelson

Comment

The Accumeter is a really poor design. If you're going to go to the trouble of adding a data logger then you should just build the design that was published in Everyday Practical Electronics several years ago:

http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page.../erl/index.dat

[Sorry I don't have the articles on-line, you can get them from EPE]

Comment

I have AEMC 3610. I used two connection points, has 325 Hz square wave, precision 3% and taut-band movement.
                            I dont know, maybe someday detect something buried conductive,,,

Comment

Hello friends, where is the electronic schematic of the accumeter vi ??

Comment

Did you look through this thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X