Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement

Hi to all!!!
    Is there anybody know any replacement for mentioned 2082,2081,2071....
    op amps, from one of present projects...I just started to build it and have problem with those op amps.I have hunch that there are opamps like TL082 and
    et. that could be replacements.....Any help?

Comment

Equivalents

Originally posted by ivconic

Hi to all!!!
      Is there anybody know any replacement for mentioned 2082,2081,2071....
      op amps, from one of present projects...I just started to build it and have problem with those op amps.I have hunch that there are opamps like TL082 and
      et. that could be replacements.....Any help?
      See attached extract from an equivalents guide.

The are a number of possible replacements for the TLE2081, TLE2082 and TLE2071.

The most likely are:
      TLE2081 -> LF351
      TLE2082 -> LF353
      TLE2071 -> LF353

Hope this helps.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks !!!

Thank You very much my friend !
        Best regards!

Comment

Arc-Geo Logger

Originally posted by hank
          carl, i'm interested in the "logger" mentioned above. How can i get in touch with Tim?

regards, hank.
          http://www.lrlman.com/Pages/Arc-Geo/Arc-geo.htm

Comment

Hi

I just made res. meter...it is still under testing...some pics...
            Attached Files

Comment

I got my Accumeter back last week, so I will try to wrap up the schematic soon...

Comment

I was thinking...if is any chance to improve this res. meter and add some
                data logger...i made it upon article from this forum, you posted earlier...
                It all looks fine on the table, it just need real field testing, but last days here
                is raining so i have to wait beter wetter to do that...
                Freq. is stabile...137Hz, all functions are right, all measurements gives right
                results, so it is ready for outdoor testing....we will see...
                In case of survey field 20x20 meters, i have to draw matrix and manually input
                values, later to type in pc and than let software to do the rest of a job, that's
                why i would like to add some data logger...
                regards

Comment

Originally posted by Carl-NC
                  This is what I have so far. I need to double-check the value of the cap, and to make sure I've drawn the VOM hook-up correctly.

Once you remove the DC-AC converter, the power supply circuit for the VOM, and the switch network, you are left with the equivalent circuit at the bottom. A resistor, a light bulb, a capacitor, and a VOM. All for $3495. Is that capitalism, or what?

- Carl
                  Carl,

I was trying to build the Ground Resistivity Meter Detector but I got some questions in the Power Inverter. What is the voltage output AC inverter? What is the frequency? and lastly what is the value of the capacitor?
                  Hope you can help me on this.
                  thanks,
                  serata

Comment

accumeter VI

i have the same question with serata...what is the power inverter output voltage and frequency......i beleive then....the value of the capacitor will be known....carl...could you please list here the complete component parts of the accumeter VI....thanks...im newbie in electronics and i want to build one...

thank you

Comment

Sorry for not getting back on this... I need to take some oscope measurements still, but basically the inverter output is a 24 volt p-p square wave. It is taken off some internal point of the power inverter.

Folks, please don't use a power inverter, and put 120vac on the probes! Very dangerous!

Also, the big cap is 1000uF @ 63v.

I'll try to make some time to finish the measurement, and post a formal schematic.

- Carl

Comment

accumeter vi

carl,

thank you very much...

Comment

Sorry for not getting back on this... I need to take some oscope measurements still, but basically the inverter output is a 24 volt p-p square wave. It is taken off some internal point of the power inverter.

Folks, please don't use a power inverter, and put 120vac on the probes! Very dangerous!

Also, the big cap is 1000uF @ 63v.

I'll try to make some time to finish the measurement, and post a formal schematic.

- Carl
                          Hi Carl,

Please let me ask you what is the resistance value for the dummy load of resistivity meter labeled as gold and the other one lableled as iron. I need this to calibrate my newly built resistivity meter.
                          Thaks for spending time with us, your help is too valuable for us newbies.

Serata

Comment

I'll have to find them & measure...

Comment

I have the Accumeter VI circuit mostly drawn out... I'll try to finish it up, and post it.
                              Where can I find some details about the Accumeter VI detector?
                              thx

Comment

ERM

Hi, may be you can try ERM from everyday practical electronics. I have the circuit, software and hex file, and after reading the attached information, i belive it will be very easy to make this project, that indeed looks very friendly to try it.
                                I dont know if anyone from the forum had made this project, because any information will be very helpfull.
                                Regards
                                Nelson
                                Mi email is [email protected]

Originally posted by ivconic View Post

I was thinking...if is any chance to improve this res. meter and add some
                                data logger...i made it upon article from this forum, you posted earlier...
                                It all looks fine on the table, it just need real field testing, but last days here
                                is raining so i have to wait beter wetter to do that...
                                Freq. is stabile...137Hz, all functions are right, all measurements gives right
                                results, so it is ready for outdoor testing....we will see...
                                In case of survey field 20x20 meters, i have to draw matrix and manually input
                                values, later to type in pc and than let software to do the rest of a job, that's
                                why i would like to add some data logger...
                                regards

Comment

Working...
                                X