EPE resistivity logger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rwl518p View Post
    A PIC only costs about 8 Euros and postage would be about 1 euro, so 40 euros plus shipping is too expensive.
    Ken
    I have bought long ago on the internet from Magenta 40 € pre-programmed and tested. How would you spend, I wrote you to make an offer, but have not done, and then I made myself forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by algol View Post
      I have bought long ago on the internet from Magenta 40 € pre-programmed and tested. How would you spend, I wrote you to make an offer, but have not done, and then I made myself forward.
      I would be willing to pay 15 euros

Ken

Comment

I would be willing to pay 15 euros

Ken

18,50 + Shipping at your charge. Where should I send (to calculate the cost)?
        Do you feel like the Paypal payment well? If you are subscribe Paypal, send me the email that I make the request for payment after assessing the total.
        Best

Comment

• Originally posted by algol View Post
          18,50 + Shipping at your charge. Where should I send (to calculate the cost)?
          Do you feel like the Paypal payment well? If you are subscribe Paypal, send me the email that I make the request for payment after assessing the total.
          Best
          postage would be to the uk and no i don't have a paypal account. i could pay on yours if you have one

Comment

postage would be to the uk and no i don't have a paypal account. i could pay on yours if you have one
            Price ship Italy-Uk is 4,5€ 2-3 day max,
            So the total is 23,00€. The best method is prepayment by bank transfer.
            If you're lucky I'll send you a private message with
            information and a picture of the object (write an e-mail). Best

Comment

What is your email address?

Comment

• Hello everyone, can anyone tell me in the end is that the use PIC876 or PIC876A, then use the hex file 411HEX, or 450HEX? Please tell me clearly, very Thank you, it does not seem to clear the keys, so we save how to clear the 256 chip data, to ensure that the next data storage is not affected, hastily, ask for help

Comment

• Who can provide a set of apparatus of the output data, it is a decimal? Do you need serial debugging assistant?

Comment

• Will my friends do it

Comment

• If you want to clear the eeprom power OFF the unit press and hold the SAVE button the power ON the unit if you seen "CLEARING EEPROM" on the display release the save button and wait to finish clearing data.

Comment

• Hello, does anyone have a Hex file for the PIC 16F876A?

Comment

• Originally posted by electronpusher View Post
                          Hello, does anyone have a Hex file for the PIC 16F876A?
                          Please see attachment, but don't ask me anything about it. It was just in my archive.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Many thanks, but is this the Hex for the "A" version of the PIC? I already have the non "A" version.

Comment

• Originally posted by electronpusher View Post
                              Many thanks, but is this the Hex for the "A" version of the PIC? I already have the non "A" version.
                              I downloaded Real PIC Simulator and loaded the hex file, and it says it's for a 16F877A.

Comment

• What is causing me confusion is post #78 on this thread:
                                "PIC16F876A, has a different programming algorithm, and hardware.
                                The use of PIC16F876A instead PIC16F876 can create problems.
                                During the compilation must be select the correct library <16f876.h> or <16f876A.h>.
                                In the case of use a "HEX" file, you must use the correct PIC uC."

I downloaded the Hex from EPE for the non A version - its still available from them even though the article and pcb is not!
                                I compared the hex you kindly posted with the one from EPE by generating a check sum and they are identical.

I did program an A version PIC with the Hex before I spotted post #78 so I guess I will just have to "suck it and see".

I will post the results - it may be a couple of weeks though as I have to etch the board yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X