USA RUNABOUT by Accurate Locators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA RUNABOUT by Accurate Locators

Hi guys.Do you know something more about this model ?

http://www.accuratelocators.com/usa_runabout.html

Runabout

I think it is another anomaly detector, but with more sensors. Like OKM, Examiner, KTS-electronic and else.
    This method not so effective, but it can be useful for SOME cases.

Comment

I think must be very better because it have 4 times more depth from the others in the market. What do you think ? Are they liers about the depth ?

Comment

Originally posted by Geoscanner View Post
        Hi guys.Do you know something more about this model ?

http://www.accuratelocators.com/usa_runabout.html
        Previously you need to buy bulldozer to settle the land.

Comment

To your ground maybe works.To our grounds i dont think so.

Comment

To your ground maybe works.To our grounds i dont think so.

Fantastic. You have pure wild gold.

Comment

I dont know about gold.For the bears and snakes i am sure .

HA HA HA

Comment

RUNABOUT

Anyone that has bought RUNABOUT ?

Comment

These are passive EM sensors and they are working pretty good, as they exploit the earth magnetic field.

Comment

Hi GeoSys ! Are they static or a moving sensor ? On these devices Accurate Locators !

Comment

Hello everyone. Help!! I have a "Runabout of Accurate Locators" that doesn't work. It does not connect to the PC via the Ethernet port. The company of accurate Locators disappeared and stopped servicing, no answer, no traces of them. Does anyone of you know how to fix this error? I thank you very much for your help that I can provide. Thank you

Comment

Comment

accurate Locator runabout
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kt315 View Post
                            accurate Locator runabout

Comment

I think must be very better because it have 4 times more depth from the others in the market. What do you think ? Are they liers about the depth ?
                              Such kinds of instruments are having nothing in common with any kind of "depths" nor similar terms what so ever.
                              It is usual (maliciously misused) misnomer in a world of wild and uncontrolled markets, without any sign of customer care and protection of customer rights.
                              Producers and sellers of such kind of "equipment" are exactly counting on common ignorance at majority of customers.
                              This is old story. This is pretty washed up story.
                              We debated and explained this kind of things so many times in the past here on these forums.
                              12 years later... i don't see any light at the end of the road.
                              Whatever i may subjectively think about this forum; fact is that this forum IS containing priceless piles of most proper information which can help to layman and save him from such misleading.
                              Other words; to save him a lot of money.
                              Only condition is to take a time, search and read the proper topics.
                              There is no "depth" in such technology. No such thing. Period.
                              Those are passive instruments for measuring earth magnetic field features... ON THE VERY SURFACE of soil.
                              What is actually hidden behind those few simple words... is complete and valid science.
                              But to understand that; one must take time and read lot of articles.
                              So, gurus advice would be; take your time, search these forums and read... read... read.

Comment

Working...
                              X