• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICON DATA LOGGER

HAS ANYBODY TRYED OR KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ICON DATA LOGGER
    THEY ALSO MAKE THE EXAMINER.THANKS

***ICON DATA LOGGER***

i just recieved my data logger and i works good.dug a 9" hole placed
    a silver qtr and did a scan.it showed the depth @ 8" but in using a minelab explore 11 in non motion mode.you can see the image live.

Comment

THE DATA LOGGER WORKS VARY WELL WITH ANY PI AND WHITES XLT
      CHECK OUT DATA LOGGER METAL DETECTOR ON YOUTUBE..]

Comment

Mr. Cleo

Here is your best bet Arc-Geo Logger made by Tim W. best logger ever made.

Comment

icon logger

Originally posted by lamarc View Post
          Here is your best bet Arc-Geo Logger made by Tim W. best logger ever made.
          my logger is about 8oz and works the same except i see it live http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiEDFDik_HI and its under 1k.

Comment

Thanks Lamarc for your support. My software is real time now. But as any treasure hunter knows trying, to walk on the side of a very steep mountain or uneven area while looking at a screen is not safe. But some of my customers wanted real time so now it's here.

All the best,

Tim

Comment

www.icondata.us

I am the owner of www.icondata.us. I recently traveled to Greece to meet / train with the owners /creators of the Icon Data Logger. I can assure you I would not have wasted a penny creating this business if the product was anything less as shown. There have been several improvements to the Icon Data Logger since this post was first created and I am sure it will continue to evolve in the future.

Michael Santacroce
              561-303-4412

Comment

I am the manufacturer of Icon Data logger. This is a neat compact USB device with real time 2D graphics, and 3D graphics imaging. The user interface is optimized for treasure hunting and no complexity. Lately our Icon Data logger is been suggested by metal detector manufacturers like Deeptech, and here you can view a test scan using Deeptech Ground Pioneer 4500 ( marketed in US as PI penetrator ).
                Needles to say it will operate with any non motion metal detector, 2 box, VLF or pulse induction.

Also a test scan using Lorenz Deepmax PI detector, this was a customer footage and we apologize for the low quality.
                We have many customers owners of Deepmax, Deepmax X3, Deepmax X5... with discontinued factory data loggers. These can now update their machines
                with real time imaging using Icon Data, no need to download you scan file, or carry bulky logger units.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jawSm16EwaQ

For a clear definition which metal detector / detector modes are compatible with Icon Data real time metal detector logger, see this video:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8pxkF8tiHU

Comment

Working...
                X