Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deephunter - THE Newest Hitec Treasure- & Cavity-Finder !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deephunter - THE Newest Hitec Treasure- & Cavity-Finder !

...it's just the beginning... - check this out - unbeatable !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLjW3aGpc2s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tJbWiuMFDw

additional info:
    http://www.makrodetector.com/default...id=157&setLg=1

I am not a moderator, but I ask you again to adwertize in Free Advertising forum. NO HERE.
    Those who have products & services they would like to advertise may do so here. Please read the Intro post.

Comment

This is no advertisment my dear kt315 with your completly dilettantic Jeohunter tests including wrong information providing here,
      but the continuing fight with real proofs and evidence against all kind of wrong and misleading information spreaders in this forum!

Some of the "I think I know everything guys" here think they can spam this forum with lies and reputation destroying crap
      but they are wrong. A cheap and sneaky "please mod remove it, this is just advertise" won't help, kt315,
      because this new Deephunter is the proof that Makrodetector since always has produced good quality products
      and its the proof that such guys like you kt315 made a BIG BIG mistake to insult and affront it in such an evil and dirty way!
      But I'm not interested to mention other persons also talked sh*t about the Jeohunter because I love peace and cooperation and I am not quarrelsome.

If you kt315 are bored, please built your nice Cobra MD but don't make other good detectors down, simply ignore them!

btw. I think it is very imporant to discuss about this new detector and its abilites here on a detailed technically basis because:

a) it informs interested persons on a high reliable level about the real strenghts and capabilities

b) it helps to show the differences between motion and non-motion technology (and whats how good and why)

c) like in the longrangelocator forum an "advertisment only info" wouldn't show up the real pro and cons, so people don't know nothing

d) this forum is for technical help and I'm shure there will be some new Deephunter owners who need some help because such a detector is not so easy to handle

e) from hitec level seen such a detector should be an inspiration to make it better or the same good for any persons who likes professional work

f) this is the only motion detector that also can work with a huge 1 meter coil, because it contains 2 different circuits in one!

And now stop kt315 with your "anti-propaganda" or I will look into the Jeohunter thread for all your improper statements which could shine a bad light on your other work, too.

It's much more interesting anyway to find out exactly the pro and contras of this new machine because this will lead to further improvements in the whole metal-detector-scene.

As example I see this in air test results a bit critical because usual a person doesn't sweep 5 times back and forth over a find, he uses one overlaping swing and continues,
      and if this one swing didn't locate the find it remains "lost". So perhaps we have to reduce 10-15cm from the detected finds at ca. 1meter distance and 5cm from the closer stuff.

I like it that turkish people are open minded for good and important inspiration and not so ignorant -
      see below the new Deephunter bag - simply great - you even can climb up mountains with it!
      This is called practically thinking and is far away from theoretical "brain-w*nking".

Enough space for the huge 39 x 47cm (15.3 x 18.5'') coil, electronic unit, stem, shovel, 2nd mini backpack, tools, drinks, food and many real large finds!
      I have usual mountain-climber rucksacks or other bags and you can all forget them if it you have to reach the site by bike or if its
      located further away from any streets or trails. If you don't like the Deephunter, get yourself the bag only, I swear you will love it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	deephunter bag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	335345

Comment

Fantastic news, my DeepHunter has arrived!

Very soon I will start my personal and special tests under real and hard conditions and I will tell you the results -
        of course again everything - the whole picture.

But one thing really seems to be trustworthy clear already - this new hitec detector beats absolutly everything!

Single coins at around 50cm - this is the result of extremly high-stable circuits and many many years of experience.

for the moment you can watch already some or all of those by me selected videos (in english) to get an impression
        what astanoshing capabilities this detector really has:

high mineralization beach search
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmTWf...3JhHCPdEaocLLQ

5 Pennys @ 35cm - 1,5cm size
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgB8r...3JhHCPdEaocLLQ

25 Cents (2.4cm) detection at 40cm
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHNss...3JhHCPdEaocLLQ

Gold coin 2,2cm at 40cm
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSdVJ...3JhHCPdEaocLLQ

20x20cm metal plate detection at 110cm (C47 coil & T100 coil)
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lanmi...3JhHCPdEaocLLQ

1cm gold-nugget at 18cm
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heXaW...3JhHCPdEaocLLQ

air test coil 47cm
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLjW3...3JhHCPdEaocLLQ

air test coil 32cm
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tJbW...3JhHCPdEaocLLQ

You also can download and read the attached depth-charts to get an impression
        or to compare those unbeatable results with any other detectors...

I can't wait to start my own tests - as example finding out how stable is the new selectable motion-circuit
        under high-voltage lines and how much "critical sensitivity" incl. extra-depth I can get out of this machine!

Please don't even think about calling the DeepHunter a crap as some dared with the Jeohunter before,
        or you will disqualify your self completly! For me this is a little triumph because I had so many fights to
        convince people by many many serious selfmade tests that the Jeohunter is a really good detector from
        a seriously and very high quality standards using company.

And now 3 years later, I can present you the true result of further best possible engineering work and improvement geniousity!
        Attached Files

Comment

absolute unbeatable so far!

Hi metal-detector profis,

perhaps you can feel my enthusiasm between the lines now, because I am really happy and excited at the moment
          about my very first DeepHunter test results were so amazing:

the DeepHunter detects a low conductive 1cm roman coin, around 1mm thick up to 30 !!! cm at border sensitivity!
          at high e-smog infested area at around sensitivity Level 6-7 and with superb signal at 23 cm!

I found this coin very hard with the Blisstool at 8cm depth at a just 1/3 e-smog level infested site and I have
          tested it now again - the air test with the bliss at the high-e-smog-area was barely 15cm on border sensitivity!

Well, for extremly large depth the DeepHunter still is improved ultra-deep with his non-motion 45cm and 1m coils
          but now the added motion-circuit including the smaller coils absolutly are ubeatable for extremly small stuff, too!

As example I have tested a very lightweight rare 1cm short mini-nail - the DeepHunter could detect it up to 10cm!

As you can hear on the test-video the audio is loud and clear (but not adjustable), but the professional DJ-headphone
          that is included has a built-in volume switch and I will built a small speaker including resistor plug for the audio-jack so
          i have a simple solution for more quiet and discret direct output without head-phones.

But this is now relative unimportant compared to the really extremly good performance of the DeepHunter!

And I am very happy that the whole manual adjustable sensitivity is tuned up so extremly good that the spectrum
          you can set the Poti is from absolutly quiet at high esmog-areas to total border-sensitivity at very quiet sites, too.

The border-sensitivity-level starts at around 7 to 10 and the audio output is "RAW" so you can hear if the "static-noise"
          starts to became even just slightly - BUT REPEATABLE BY ADDITIONAL CONTROL SWEEPS! - longer or stronger OR -
          and this is another fantastic electronical solution - it starts to get a slightly shifted tone output, too !!!

Because the new Mode 2 will signalize you the "disc-level" of the find by directly hearable different audio-tone.
          The 10mm rusty nail creates a very deep sound while if you find a silver coin your will hear almost a "bling-bling" output.

And this different audio-output works also in high-depth all-metal mode so you can decide directly by audio if
          its interesting (or if you have enough time... - another important factor) to dig it or not.

I have tested the manual ground balance even in air - if you set it to 1 little small rusty nails will be almost disced out
          but if you set it to medium (5) or higher you will detect it very good. This has to do with the shifted GEB-Level -
          it is comparable that high-mineralic ground acts almost like "soil with many mircoscopic grains of rust in it".
          So you even will not miss the smallest gold-nugget because if the GEB would be fixed to close to "rusty ground"
          the small gold objects would get started to get disced out too, We know about this problem with many times
          undetectable very lightweight golden-chains, especially if under sand on salt-water beaches. The DeepHunter has
          no problem to detect those chains at extremly good depth.

The 32cm DD coil (and also the more deep additional 47cm DD coil) comes directly with an included coil-protection-cover.

I made this following test 15sec ago so you have the "counterpart" with big objects:

My 30x45cm alu-case was detectable with the 32cm coil at 1,5 meter distance (again the same high electro-smog area) !
          But this is ok, because many times a strong e-smog gives the same find distance results than a high mineralic ground area
          without e-smog but buried stuff there.

This means on a medium-mineralized site you will for shure have the chance to find an object around 35-40cm in size 1,5m deep
          with the very lightweight and easy to use 32cm coil which usually is for small stuff but also finds extremly little things!!!
          The 47cm coil will be of course 50% deeper than that but that coil should be better used for little things 2cm in size and upwards.

For finds smaller than 2cm the 32cm coil will be deeper, or to go shure that you won't miss precious old coins at all!

btw. the use in motion-mode 2 is super simple, even absolute beginners are able to adjust the settings within a few minutes
          and get an extremly powerful performance. No screen-input menus etc., just switch on, go and listen to the very good selectable
          and interpretable audio signals which tell you about finds from depths that are really beyond what was ever possible before!

WOW, this was alot info now, the intended plan was just to show you my first test - but that way you have much better background info, too.

about my first DeepHunter videoclip (avi, 6MB) incl. link and pix below:

You can hear the static noise level and how it matches with the distance of the 10mm roman coin you can see below.
          This test was done really fair and authentic, I also could told that the coin is detectable at 30cm which it really is, but just at
          border senstivitvity and its much more realistic to chose a distance with absolutly good, loud and clear signal.

The fact is, that at this high e-smog area this tiny coin is extremly good detectable from 0-23cm but still also detectable up
          to 30cm, which means that on a location without e-smog and with medium-mineralic soil and possible "long age ionisation effect"
          (metal-ions from the find can "metallize" the ground around an object) such a 1cm coin is indeed detectable up to 30cm for
          skilled persons with the DeepHunter and the standard 32cm motion coil. Of course I will test this for you under real outside
          conditions later, because I also want to know this exactly.

But those results now already are fantastic, no doubt!

The below shown, around 1750 years old roman mini coin was made of copper, but because of the long time buried,
          it contains now just 50% of the original copper and the rest is patina, so for usual detectors its really hard to find,
          also because its very close to the GEB disc-out level. But the DeepHunter will find it at amazing depths!

Good Luck!

here you can find the test video link:
          http://www.multiupload.nl/XIB5E4V5H7
          Attached Files

Comment

1st real treasure-hunting test - small stuff

Yesterday I was the first time treasurehunting with the DeepHunter, at a roman site.
            The electro-smog level is high there, the soil low mineralic.

But I was extremly lucky because my very first find was a 14mm small (1mm thin) roman coin
            at 20cm (8inch) depth! and the second was some kind of micro-nail, again 14mm, but 15cm! (6inch) deep.

I found it at a spot I searched already over and over again but the other detectors simply couldn't reach it.

The pix below are absolutly authentical. I put my pinpointer vertically into the hole to measure the distance.

For a skilled treasure hunter this detector is absolutly unbeatable concerning depth.

For beginners it could became a hard work to dig "huge" holes where very small stuff then is located and
            even hard to find with a high sensitive Pinpointer like such mini-coins and micro-nails.

Totally yesterday I tested the DeepHunter 6 hours and the performance for larger finds also is very good.

The sensitivity for a trained ear even at such high e-smog locations is extremly - most of the time I hunted
            at sensitivity level 9 but for people who want it totally quiet even at sensitivity level 6 the depth will be extremly good.
            I am already curious how much depth I can get at a real fine e-smog free location.

And not just depth, with such a high sensitive detector you will find stuff from a much larger radius around the coil, too.
            As example if you sweep with steel-cap shoes 50cm horizontally away, the DeepHunter also will detect this -
            so for finding larger objects you will cover a real huge area with just one sweep.

Usually treasure-hunters think:
            a little 2.5cm coin at 50cm is not possible to find. Perhaps in air test at an e-smog free location and listening to minimal signal changes
            but not while real treasure hunting.

But now after I found already a very lightweight low conductive 14mm coin at 20cm with good signal at an e-smog polluted area,
            I'm almost shure with the DeepHunter such a coin under normal conditions is detectable up to 30cm and a 2,5cm coin for shure will be possible
            to detect beyond 40cm minimum. Especially with the 47cm coil which is already high-sensitive for small stuff from 15-20mm and upwards.

Guess I will test this soon with both coils - finding a location with steep face on one side where I can insert the
            coins horizontally into the ground at different depths so the soil above will remain untouched for most possible authentic tests.

But for the moment just one thing counts - that I am already now totally convinced and shure for myself that the DeepHunters performance
            now in 2013 is absolutly unbeatable concerning extremly high- and critical sensitivity for ultra-small to extremly large and deep objects.
            Also up to over 1m under water, because the new DD motion coils are completly waterproofed.
            Attached Files

Comment

2,5cm coin @ 45cm!

The DeepHunter finds stuff without end !!!

Yesterday I was hunting for 8 hours at just 20% e-smog location and I found some stuff deep as never before!
              The audio-signal was totally quiet even already at sensitivity setting 8,5 - this is very high.

This detector in motion mode also is really very strong to conquer e-smog, at least 2 to 3 times more immune than other detectors!

At the electro-smog in Air test location the Blisstool could locate the 2 Euro coin (25mm, 1inch) just at 25cm distance while the DeepHunter
              clearly gave a "contrastful" signal at 45cm - with both coils, C32cm and C47cm coil.
              With high critical sensitivity it was even with much e-smog detectable up to 55cm !!!

So I estimate that beginners will detect a 25mm coin easily up to 35 or 40cm with the DeepHunter (no matter if 32 or 47 coil) while pros will find it up to 50cm at an electro-smog free and medium mineralic site!

The large coil (C47) detects with a good and clear signal the 30x45cm alu-case at 1,70 meters, a canadian silver dollar at 60cm (it has around 4cm diameter) and a small cannonball at ca. 75cm.

How this is possible you may ask?
              - the used analog and digital circuits are hitec and very restistant against electro-smog and other interference sources
              - the used current is high and the coils have a very good inductivity power
              - the output signal processing is very sophisticated so "unusual" signals aka metal objects became much better audible, even at border-sensitivity

Oh, before I forget it - here is the upload link with 2 testvideos and some jpgs:

http://www.multiupload.nl/U4W9TYBOWU

This videos represents an e-smog polluted area, but depth results with at an e-smog free but buried in mineralic soil objects are quite similar.

So this means that with some skills and experience you are for shure able to detect a 25mm coin at 45cm in medium mineralized soil !!!
              This is serious!

this test here also confirms it:
              Gold coin 2,2cm at 40cm
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSdVJ...3JhHCPdEaocLLQ

2,2 to 2,5cm coins are still relative small, so you can imagine how much larger stuff you will find at amazing depths.

I am sad that I must do it, but my so far for small things very beloved Blisstool with 27cm coil could detect the 2 Euro coin barely at 25cm at that e-smog polluted room
              where I make the new DeepHunter tests. Even so the Bliss is deeper than almost any other good detector !!!
              At electro-smog free locations and buried it may find such 2.5cm coins up to 35cm deep (which still is a super result, no question), but I guess not much more.
              You may test your own detectors at what distance a 25mm coin is detectable in your electro-smog filled living-room.

But so now you can imagine how much depth-power the DeepHunter has, compared to usual detectors, especially because the "find-size to coil-size"-relation already is really high if a 32cm coil finds a 25mm coin at 45cm!

The larger C47 coil is better to cover more search-ground, BUT, this lightweight coil also is already able to detect a 10mm coin with good signal at 22cm !!
              So for huge treasure-hunting fields this coil will beat and find absolutly everything and very deep, especially if you use the whirlwind-hunting-method I have
              introduced at the JeoHunter thread.

Oh yeah - the discrimination - another important topic for many treasure hunter, works really powerful:
              Yesterday I hunted with disc., setting around 5, and I no longer found any iron-stuff up to 5cm diameter at all!
              The disc kicks in with full power, depending on the manual adjustment.

by the way some days ago I built a little plug-in-speaker for less audio-volume (see pix), but you also can use some soft paper or tissue and
              the standard available audio output will became significantly more quiet.

And: there is no interference at all with the Garrett Pro-Pointer. If that Pinpointer is located and switched on 40cm near the DeepHunters search-coil,
              everthing remains completly undisturbed and quiet.

If you have any technical questions please ask.
              This detector really should or must fascinate you if you are interested in electronical hitec metal-detection development and evolution.

I hope that you are thankful that I inform you that authentic and fully open, because such detectors already really better should kept as a secret so
              only the chosen treasure-hunters will have the advantage against all their competitors !!!
              Personally I absolutly wouldn't want it that a DeepHunter owner looks for treasures at my favorite hunting sites, and so it is for other persons, too!

The DeepHunter really will grab the maximum out of the ground, even from totally over-searched sites!
              10mm coins up to 30cm, 25mm coins at 45cm and deeper !!! This was tested for real and anyone can proof those test and will confirm them.

good luck and thx for you professional interest
              Attached Files

Comment

500gram metal pieces at 2 feet test - success!

Here now you can see how the DeepHunter performs at an electro-smog free loaction:

the famous "cache-test" - 500gram of single metal pieces down at 2 feet (67cm)
                I have buried those beer-caps 2 years ago.

The DeepHunter clearly could detect it - even if the coil was 15cm (6inch) above the ground -
                with the 32cm coil !!!! Check out the 2nd video (upload link below) from the horizontal view.

Where are you now, Makro Detector criticizing comrads??? You have dealed with the wrong persons!

Shure, the Jeohunters "nonmotion" is too inconvinient for many, but you missed the true power.
                Now the DeepHunter has motion and detects ultradeep stuff already with the 32cm coil !!!
                I even haven't tested the "huge" but lightweight C47 coil yet - for large stuff for shure it will go minimum yet 20%-40% more deep.

do you think, that http://www.metaldetector.com/ is a stupid metal detector shop???
                they are not, they have to lose their reputation, they know what detectors are worth it !!!
                Check their page, they offer the DeepHunter for USA and Canada. Guess why....

Here are the 2 newest videos of my today made cache test:
                http://www.multiupload.nl/9H5EP33P3Y

Shure, the question always will be: is it the expense worth for "me" personally??
                If you are not motivated for "heavy treasure-hunting" please solder your own detector for 20 bucks or buy some 300 dollar detector.
                You will be fine at the few weekends while you like treasure-hunting per anno.

But the DeepHunter now offers the full range and real depth-detection for experts and people who reach for the MAXimum:
                from 10mm coins at over 25cm up to 2m large metal objects detectable with the 1m coil at extrem depth, including cavity.

This detector is the same sensitive as a modern magnetometer, but for non-magnetical metal, too !!!

The circuit is stable up to 200 uTesla of extrem strong magnetical-field interference by high voltage lines and still works at sensitivity 8-9!
                This means that you can hunt directly 30 meters under an overland 380 KiloVolt line and still will get superb results!

But this still must be improved - the next circuit really should be totally quiet at such locations so depth will be improved by further 50% !!!
                And I know already how it can be done for a "motion-circuit"...

Anyway, have fun with this detector if you can afford it - but the most important: it exists now - for those who need its abilities.
                For those who wanna became real rich....
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Funfinder View Post
                  Here now you can see how the DeepHunter performs at an electro-smog free loaction:

the famous "cache-test" - 500gram of single metal pieces down at 2 feet (67cm)
                  I have buried those beer-caps 2 years ago.
                  With all due respect, your "buried hoard test" is not the same as the one on Gary's site -> http://www.garysdetecting.co.uk/hoard_test.htm

The simulated hoard was 1kg of mixed [uncleaned] copper and silver coins at a depth of 64cms (just over 25") in undisturbed soil.
                  Also, notice that all the detectors were operating in discrimination mode, and an aluminium lid was detectable at the same depth.

Carl performed a similar test here -> http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...831-Cache-Test

Comment

thanks Qiaozhi for your interest and to make this hoard test conditions more specific.

Usually it is not the weight of the find, but the surfaces size and how close it is to the ground.

The question if single "rusted" coins which have no significant electric contact (because of rust or patina) sum up or
                    block the depth detection is a special interesting thing - we can test this by single not buried coins spread over some
                    specified area with 2mm distance inbetween of them.

Another factor is that all detectors should use the same coil size for such a test.

And undisturbed soil would mean that there is a vertical face or steep end of the site so the find can be inserted
                    from there, so the ground above the coins really will remain totally untouched.

Qiaozhi, if you are interested, you can give me some very close test-specifications so we can compare different
                    detectors at the area of "very deep buried stuff" tests.
                    The coin-cache is complicated because of the different alloys and coin size, the different state of patina and
                    also how the coins are spread or buried - shaped almost like a ball inside a small clay-pot or almost flat spread over a larger area.

The soil conditions also are not easy to match - in my case there is 20cm compressed wet earth (humus) followed by 45cm clay mixed with gravel and stones.

by the way !!!
                    concerning the price for such ultra-depth (metaldetector.com sells the complete DeepHunter package with 4 coils including the 1m für 5700 dollars) :

for people who really appreciate the new DeepHunters motion circuit high sensitivity only, for small coins up to deeper stuff, there exists the priceworth
                    alternative with the brandnew CoinFinder CF77 from Makro Detektor, too, which only costs around 1/4 or less (around 999 bucks) (see attached pdf).

I don't have tested this detector yet, but the 2 Euro coin airtested and found at 51cm with the CF77 28cm (11'') standard coil compares pretty
                    equal and good with the DeepHunters 32cm coil performance. And for special task you can get a 23cm or 45cm coil too.

I'm pretty shure if the CF77 with the 45cm coil performs the same good as the DeepHunter with same large coil (tested: 10mm coin in air with super signal at 22cm) this will be a fantastic priceworth motion-ultra-depth detector alternative.

good luck
                    Attached Files

Comment

Funfinder , how is the performance in highly mineralized soils ?

Comment

Hi carslan,

thx for your interest and the good question!

The DeepHunters new motion circuit ground balance works absolutly powerful so while sweeping even pretty fast and very close over loamy soil,
                        you will get no wrong ground signals. And at low mineralic sites the ground balance can be perfectly used to make the detector super sensitive for
                        either the more iron, nickel, gold etc. metals (Ground Balance around 7-10) or for the more noble metals (Ground Balance 0 -4).
                        This is perfect and that way it is possible to find extremly deep stuff or very small gold nuggets.

The beercaps-cache already was buried at a high mineralic location and the DeepHunter could locate is with a very good recognizable signal.
                        I really like it if a detector gives a good raw sound output so you can hear if the target is large and deep or if it is a near coin etc.

I will test it at what discrimination level this buried cache still is detectable but because those beer-caps are almost like coins I'm
                        shure it will be detectable at iron off setting extremly well, too.
                        And for skilled ears a sensitivity setting with some background-noise will give an additional 25% more depth as at total quiet sound sensitivity setting.

btw. I drove to a location where 2 Highvoltage Overland lines are directly crossing and I still could use the DeepHunter with a good performance there, ca. sensitivity Level 5.
                        The emfield-smog level there is really unbelievable high - I guess around 500 microTesla, but the high-sensitive DeepHunter circuits are even stroung enough for this, too!

The Jeohunter and some other non-motion detectors also would work there but from the motion-detectors almost all would fail there completly, especially the "artifical keyboardsound-beeping" detectors from Garrett where static noise beeps completly the same as a good signal!

But the DeepHunter is motion plus non-motion, so at such locations just and simple use the non-motion coil with Mode1 and you get the best results ever.

My next project is to bury different coins from the side of a hole or a steep location so the soil above will remain completly untouched.

If I'm lucky I will find also a high mineralized site for this test - or I can use some brickstones ! I'm having already a brick stone test field at my garage room
                        and the JeoHunter got super test results - I found an old rusty axe around 40cm below a pile of brickstones there and those bricks are really high mineralic.

Comment

Whether this is a pulse device or not ?

Comment

Hi Orbit

its not PI but deeper than PI and it uses also high power detection field but together with high-contrast-factor recognition circuits.

Today I have tested the C47 coil - I never could detect my bike from such a far distance in air (from around 2 meters!), all other motion-detectors could reach
                            it at least with 65cm less distance like the Garrett GTI 1500 with its 45cm Detech coil, both in-air-tested at an very e-smog reduced wood.

http://www.multiupload.nl/VZGGST711L
                            This is the "beercaps-cache-buried at-2feets-test" with the DeepHunter and C47 coil I made today - one movie with and one movie without discrimination.
                            As I thought the disc would work pretty good and the large coil of course, too. The buried stuff was even detectable from 20cm above the ground.
                            The disc setting at 4 worked fine for still locating the beer-caps-hoard, at around disc 6-7 the cache was starting to get disced out completly.

This coil is real powerful, I have tested it today for 8 hours and the finds I got have started from 10mm small nails - I found 3 of them.

Working with this coil is really amazing, the "find capturing field" is absolutly huge and the detection-signals "massive", even for small stuff.
                            For woods with alot roots, small trees, bushes etc. its a bit large depending how "jungle-style" is that wood but for better to handle sites it will beat everything
                            and reaches a huge amount of area within a short time. The weight still is OK to work the whole day with it.
                            In my case the center of the coils always are around 1 meter horizontally away from my feet which raises the weight of holding a little bit of course,
                            but I can use the left and the right arm while the other one can refresh.

Personally I really think that the DeepHunter including the C47 coil now will be the top choice to find treasure- or world war 2 -boxes buried 1meter or deeper
                            at some unknown and large areas! Without 1m coils and with very easy handling. Even the 32cm coil will locate them if the user is experienced enough.

by the way the disc-switch is very fast and clever usable:
                            for the absolute depth and detection-signal power the treasure-hunter can hunt at iron-on until he finds something and with an one little finger movement
                            he can switch over to disc (and back) to check if its the kind of metal he is looking for. But even at full time disc-mode the sensitivity and depth is already fantastic.

good luck

Comment

Hi Funfinder , thanks for the comment ,can deephunter separate the mineralized effect from a real target ?

Comment

Working...
                              X