Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagenex Yellowfin for sale

Hi there,

I want to sell my Imagenex Yellowfin Side Scan Sonar. It was bought in September 2007 and has been fairly used. I found some interesting objects with it (e.g. Ultra Light Plane, some wrecks, even drowning victims).
    The Yellowfin is triple frequency and capable for searches up to 300m deep. I sell it with the 25m (75 foot) cable. I added an extra fin out of stainless steel to the tale section - it runs now like on rails and made a new nose section with 13kg of lead inside an aluminium housing. A cable clamp comes with it too. And I made a support for the tailsection to connect it to the boat directly with a pole and you can even turn it by degrees to scan slopes etc perfectly.

The Yellowfin did cost 10.000 €. Please make offers

I can provide pictures and scans for anybody who is interested.

An extra package would be a electrical winch with 300m cable and a remote control. The winch has a reverse spindle for cable handling. But this one is quite expensive (compared to the yellowfin itsself).

The side scan sonar is in Munich, Germany.

Aquatically yours

Christian

Hi there Can you send me some underwater images from the sonar please I am looking to buy a yellow fin sonar

regards

George
    Originally posted by Plastikboot View Post
    Hi there,

I want to sell my Imagenex Yellowfin Side Scan Sonar. It was bought in September 2007 and has been fairly used. I found some interesting objects with it (e.g. Ultra Light Plane, some wrecks, even drowning victims).
    The Yellowfin is triple frequency and capable for searches up to 300m deep. I sell it with the 25m (75 foot) cable. I added an extra fin out of stainless steel to the tale section - it runs now like on rails and made a new nose section with 13kg of lead inside an aluminium housing. A cable clamp comes with it too. And I made a support for the tailsection to connect it to the boat directly with a pole and you can even turn it by degrees to scan slopes etc perfectly.

The Yellowfin did cost 10.000 €. Please make offers

I can provide pictures and scans for anybody who is interested.

An extra package would be a electrical winch with 300m cable and a remote control. The winch has a reverse spindle for cable handling. But this one is quite expensive (compared to the yellowfin itsself).

The side scan sonar is in Munich, Germany.

Aquatically yours

Christian

Comment

Here is the complete list of features and a lot of pictures:

http://www.tauchdienste.de/index.php?navi=96

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
        X