Imagenex yellowfin side scan for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagenex yellowfin side scan for sale

I have a Yellowfin sidescan sonar for sale that works great after you find the right combination of ballast. I have three cables that come with it 75ft, 250ft and 500. There also is a laptop with the program but has a broken screen. I always used a monitor as the laptop screen is pretty much useless working in daylight hours.
    I want $3000 for it but because it is here in the Dominican Republic i am sure it will cost $350 or so to send it to the states.

I love towing that thing around but like everything else life throws us a bump in the road from time to time, its gotta go.

Hi

I am interesting for the sonar .Can you send me some underwater images of it ?Is this working good ? Any problems with it .

Regards

Comment

Kiteman,

The last time i used it was in 200ft of water. Almost by accident because of the depth i had stuffed some soft weight-belt weights in the nose cone to get it deeper and had the best images ever. It really is important to get that right combination for best results. A little nose heavy seems to work best. Not sure how i can demonstrate it for you? But it did work fine the last time i towed it. I can bust out the laptop that has the program and get that plugged in and try and take a screen shot from that and send you. That may have to wait till tomorrow. I did put it for sale on ebay and maybe thats the best way to insure a proper transaction. There have been lots of views and watchers. Shipping costs from here is the killer. The cables are heavy and i am not sure why anyone would need more than just the longest cable. Nice to have spares but shipping again will be costly. Let me try and get an image posted here, but tonight i have been designated chief baby-sitter so getting that posted may have to wait till tomorrow. Let me see if i can get that done sooner than later.

Comment

Hi

Thanks a lot for your fast replay .
        my mail is [email protected] I am waiting for your images

Regards

Comment

Kiteman the sidescan works perfectly, the images are typical of all Yellowfin side scans. Strapped for time at the moment. GLTY

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0722.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	343855Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0717.JPG
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	343856

Comment

Wow Capt Billy you found them with your radar?

Comment

I guess thats why i am a junior member, couldnt get the side scan image to load. Trying again, yeah this is an image of that cannon using the yellowfin.
                Hmmm? Not sure why i cant get the sidescan image to load i made it as small as i could but its saying its too big to post here?????strange. Same size as the cannon photo.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptBilly View Post
                  I guess thats why i am a junior member, couldnt get the side scan image to load. Trying again, yeah this is an image of that cannon using the yellowfin.
                  Hmmm? Not sure why i cant get the sidescan image to load i made it as small as i could but its saying its too big to post here?????strange. Same size as the cannon photo.
                  The maximum size for jpg files is 1048578 bytes.

Comment

I had downsized the image but it didnt lower the KB's. Thanks to the internet i just learned how to do that but then the already grainy image of a sidescan image lost a lot of its resolution.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	gun3.jpg
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	343858

Comment

Originally posted by CaptBilly View Post
                      I had downsized the image but it didnt lower the KB's. Thanks to the internet i just learned how to do that but then the already grainy image of a sidescan image lost a lot of its resolution.
                      [ATTACH]34030[/ATTACH]
                      You've reduced the image size too much. The file size is now only 15kB, but the maximum allowed size is 1MB.

Comment

Just put a link up to the pic and let us decide how big we can view. Also where is the cannon you found located now? How about some links to actual pictures of your sonar you are selling?

Comment

Hi CaptBilly

I'm interested if its still available?

cheers
                          Elliott

[email protected]

Comment

Hi, do you still have it?
                            Regards.

Comment

Working...
                            X