Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

good detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by WM6 View Post
    BTW: this is Tech forum - go to Buy - Sell - Trade part.
    I just moved it there while you were typing your reply.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by liudengyuan View Post
    I have a huge detector sales market, ... contact me, can be long-term cooperation, .

    Payment to supplier in advance or something else?

    BTW: this is Tech forum - go to Buy - Sell - Trade part.

    Leave a comment:


  • liudengyuan
    replied
    My email is [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • liudengyuan
    started a topic good detector

    good detector

    Everybody is good, I have a huge detector sales market, I will introduce to the world various detectors to sales, please have the probe and the probe technology companies or individuals to contact me, can be long-term cooperation, thank you
Working...
X