Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Vu Meters.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • chemelec
    replied
    Hi Rick, UPDATE, For 1 Pound it would be between 50 to 60 of these Meters.

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Mostly That will be Some what Later.
    But could supply you with some 2SD401A Transistors. 200 Volt, 2 Amps, (Originally Horizontal Outputs on some TV's)
    I will be online early in the morning tomorrow, than out most of the day.

    Leave a comment:


  • rickb
    replied
    Gary:
    I would be interested in 10-15 of the meters, but given the cost of shipping I would rather wait and see what else you have that I absolutely cannot live without. I should be getting rid of stuff instead of buying more. Gaaaah!

    Rick

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Additional pictures.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	660ua Meter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	161.3 KB
ID:	347560

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    No they are Not Sealed.

    If You are Anyone else wants to Talk about this by phone, I have Free Long distance calling to the USA and Many other countries.

    These Originally cost me about $4.00 Each with Shipping cost, in a shipment of 200 Pieces.
    But it is either Give them away or throw them in the Garbage.

    I may have Thousands of other parts available, later on.

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    Can you pop the plastic cover off to place different Scale in them or are they sealed ?

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Hi Rick, Got some Medications and I'm Not dying Yet.
    So are you interested in these meters?

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Originally posted by chemelec View Post
    Hi Rick, We are in Metric in Canada.
    1 Pound = 454 Grams

    Holiday Here Today, So Looking up the Rates On-Line
    It Says $11.00 with No Tracking Number.
    $17.00 With Tracking Number.
    Off Hand I don't know How Many Meters that would get you with the Packaging.
    Would need to determine that.

    Now it is 3:45 AM here And Unfortunately I am having a Medical Emergency, (Can't Breath) Have to go next Towns Emergency Room when it get light out.
    (Roads Bad with Snow, so Not Very Good driving, especially in the dark.) Don't want to get an Ambulance.
    just a Guess without Wrapping anything yet, But Probably about 30 Meters.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Gary wish you quick recovery of your health problems, and stone healthy 2017 as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Originally posted by rickb View Post
    What would be the shipping cost for 1 pound to Oregon USA?

    Rick
    Hi Rick, We are in Metric in Canada.
    1 Pound = 454 Grams

    Holiday Here Today, So Looking up the Rates On-Line
    It Says $11.00 with No Tracking Number.
    $17.00 With Tracking Number.
    Off Hand I don't know How Many Meters that would get you with the Packaging.
    Would need to determine that.

    Now it is 3:45 AM here And Unfortunately I am having a Medical Emergency, (Can't Breath) Have to go next Towns Emergency Room when it get light out.
    (Roads Bad with Snow, so Not Very Good driving, especially in the dark.) Don't want to get an Ambulance.

    Leave a comment:


  • rickb
    replied
    What would be the shipping cost for 1 pound to Oregon USA?

    Rick

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    started a topic Free Vu Meters.

    Free Vu Meters.

    These are NEW, 1.5 x1.5 Inch, 660uA, Vu Meters for FREE.
    This Excludes my Shipping Cost by Canada Post.
    I Have About 100 of these.

    And If you want to Donate a Bit Extra, that would be appreciated.
    Attached Files
Working...
X