New Book: 6 or less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Book: 6 or less

Thanks to Carl Moreland for pointing me here. I have a new electronics book out. Subtitle: How To Really Do Something With Six Components. It's 195 pages, large format. Eight of the projects are metal detectors. There's a 40% retail discount, which anyone can take advantage of with the link that follows. So the book costs about $15 for a print copy, about $7 for an eBook. http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thomasscarborough

About the book: More than 150 fast, easy, wow electronic projects. It is surprising how much can be done with just six components or less—if you know how: metal detectors, alarms, radios, sonar, a wart remover, UV black lamp, solar power systems ... and so much more. Ideal for students, enthusiasts, beginners, and people who simply want to get it done, fast. Designed with backwaters of the world in mind: Cape Town, La Paz, Jakarta, Kolkata, and many wonderful places which may not be that well stocked with components.

About me: Rev. Thomas Scarborough is one of the most widely published electronics writer-designers, having written for Everyday Practical Electronics (EPE), Silicon Chip, Elektor, Nuts & Volts, Popular Mechanics, Electronics World, and other magazines. Apart from writing many magazine "covers", he is well known for his small circuits, for which he has won several prizes. He was awarded the Gold Medal Award by Wimborne Publishing (EPE) for his ingenuity. Several of his designs (with re-engineering) have gone into production.
Working...
X