Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITMD - Noob Review

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WM6
    replied
    Carl, Qiaozhi, my old eyes become tired fast, reading your great, unique MD manual "ITMD".

    How about voice recorded ITMD text, from native English speaker of course?

    I am ready to pay for such MP3 voice recorded text of first 162 pages of ITMD.

    Leave a comment:


  • johnandles
    replied
    Originally posted by sinclairuser View Post
    no john there is not, its a shame but i fully understand why.
    I would buy an Ebook, So would quite a few people i know.
    I'am sure the Authors would appreciate the revenue, but there is
    a real risk of a copy ending up on the net.
    "C'est la vie"....
    Cheers
    John

    Leave a comment:


  • sinclairuser
    replied
    no john there is not, its a shame but i fully understand why.

    Leave a comment:


  • johnandles
    replied
    Hello Is there an Ebook version available?
    Cheers
    John

    Leave a comment:


  • Raudan Ääni
    replied
    I think that Itmd book was fun to read and very informative.

    Leave a comment:


  • metal mania
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Carl and I have discussed ITMD2, and we both have our own preliminary list of ideas. However, many other projects are getting in the way of us even starting a second volume. Our intention is to publish ITMD2 sometime in the future, but when exactly that will happen is another story.

    By the way, a Tesla coil on a metal detector is not in my list. I'm not sure there would be any benefit. Anyway, it sounds shocking.

    I understand Tesla designed a coil that was specifically for a metal detector using an unique configuration trying to remember where I saw it Looking forward to the new book when you guys get round to it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Carl and I have discussed ITMD2, and we both have our own preliminary list of ideas. However, many other projects are getting in the way of us even starting a second volume. Our intention is to publish ITMD2 sometime in the future, but when exactly that will happen is another story.

    By the way, a Tesla coil on a metal detector is not in my list. I'm not sure there would be any benefit. Anyway, it sounds shocking.
    In case both of you decide to do it; please let me know, because i would like to suggest few interesting things to be elaborated in that book.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by metal mania View Post
    yea guys just figured Out what ITMD is. Will ITMD2 cover things like digital comparisons and also the tesla coil I hear talk of Sorry I should expand I meant a tesla coil specifically for a metal detector also when can we order this book thanks a really happy ITMD 1 Owner.

    ps u guys rock like Elvis 68
    Carl and I have discussed ITMD2, and we both have our own preliminary list of ideas. However, many other projects are getting in the way of us even starting a second volume. Our intention is to publish ITMD2 sometime in the future, but when exactly that will happen is another story.

    By the way, a Tesla coil on a metal detector is not in my list. I'm not sure there would be any benefit. Anyway, it sounds shocking.

    Leave a comment:


  • metal mania
    replied
    good review bob

    Leave a comment:


  • metal mania
    replied
    yea guys just figured Out what ITMD is. Will ITMD2 cover things like digital comparisons and also the tesla coil I hear talk of Sorry I should expand I meant a tesla coil specifically for a metal detector also when can we order this book thanks a really happy ITMD 1 Owner.

    ps u guys rock like Elvis 68

    Leave a comment:


  • Bob_T
    replied
    I'm very happy with my copy of ITMD and posted this review on Amazon here in the US:



    I really appreciate the effort that went into the book and the way the information was presented. This was my first Amazon review and I'd be happy to edit it if you have any suggestions for improvement.

    - Bob

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by fixstuff View Post
    Hi guys. I tried as well to purchase it, and the UK site wouldn't ship to my US address for some reason. Do you still offer the direct paypal to Carl/yourself method?
    Your best (and least expensive) option is to purchase the book using the instructions here ->

    Then it will be shipped from the USA.

    It is also for sale on the UK ebay site, but you will have to pay international postage if you order from there.
    Unfortunately, Amazon do not make it easy for private sellers to market their stuff worldwide. I had to jump through numerous hoops just to get the book listed. Then they displayed it as not available, or (on some Amazon sites) as being out-of-print. I guess they really want to encourage writers / publishers to have their books printed directly by Amazon. I bet it suddenly becomes a much easier process. Perhaps a [potentially] second volume will be published that way.

    Leave a comment:


  • fixstuff
    replied
    Hi guys. I tried as well to purchase it, and the UK site wouldn't ship to my US address for some reason. Do you still offer the direct paypal to Carl/yourself method?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by brucester View Post
    I tried but...

    "To submit a customer review: you need to use an Amazon account that has successfully been charged for the purchase of a physical or digital item. Free digital downloads don't qualify. You don't need to have purchased the product you're reviewing. There's a 48-hour waiting period after your first physical order has been completely delivered or your digital item has been purchased, before you'll be able to submit your review. Learn more about writing customer reviews."

    ---


    Basically, i have never purchased from amazon so unfortunately am unable to write a review.
    I guess it's to stop spamming. Thanks for trying anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • brucester
    replied
    I tried but...

    "To submit a customer review: you need to use an Amazon account that has successfully been charged for the purchase of a physical or digital item. Free digital downloads don't qualify. You don't need to have purchased the product you're reviewing. There's a 48-hour waiting period after your first physical order has been completely delivered or your digital item has been purchased, before you'll be able to submit your review. Learn more about writing customer reviews."

    ---


    Basically, i have never purchased from amazon so unfortunately am unable to write a review.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X