Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
A simple modification with Stuart II
Collapse
X
-
i would of used a brighter white led so how much and post to australia just post as letter
Leave a comment:
-
kt315 i see you take pride in your work the components look perfect
Leave a comment:
-
please can any one give me a link to surf pi schematic and pcb layout?
Leave a comment:
-
a LED at Baracuda board. still not light, as pcb is in a process...Originally posted by Naruto13 View PostThank you for your response
Which one is simpler surf pi or baracuda pi ?
And how can put a led on it ( I think if I put the Led in place of speaker the led will flash at the same frequency )
Leave a comment:
-
just connect led to speaker connections with out speakers or with pos to pos neg to neg
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you for your responseOriginally posted by jladre View PostYou can make baracuda pi or surf pi for that project and im sure it more powerful than the pi in the video.. To use led as indicator is possible to almost all pi and thise pi i mention is capable of that.. For that size of target this pi will detect that at around 50-120 cm.
Which one is simpler surf pi or baracuda pi ?
And how can put a led on it ( I think if I put the Led in place of speaker the led will flash at the same frequency )
Leave a comment:
-
You can make baracuda pi or surf pi for that project and im sure it more powerful than the pi in the video.. To use led as indicator is possible to almost all pi and thise pi i mention is capable of that.. For that size of target this pi will detect that at around 50-120 cm.Originally posted by Naruto13 View PostWatch this video
The detector have a led which turns on when metal is detected
I want it like this
Leave a comment:
-
Watch this video
The detector have a led which turns on when metal is detected
I want it like this
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: