Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A simple modification with Stuart II

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Naruto13
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    do Clone PI. its good for mines.
    Same issue ,
    How can I use Led indication for detector (threshold not frequency )

    Leave a comment:


  • Naruto13
    replied
    No , it's not real mines
    It's a metalic cube 10cm*10cm*10cm buried in depth of 30 cm ( sand )

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    do Clone PI. its good for mines.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Real mines ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Naruto13
    started a topic A simple modification with Stuart II

    A simple modification with Stuart II

    Hello everyone ,

    I'm interested in making the stuart II metal detector to use it in a national competition to remove mines from the ground

    I want the circuit to have an Led to indicate if there is a metal detected or not . not the change in sound frequency
    I want too add a threshold if the signal is higher the led will be on

    Any help ??
Working...
X