Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
I need help finding some ICs for a clone Bounty hunter MD
Collapse
X
-
Nice pictures,you been to Egypt?Originally posted by kt315 View Postooh... do not remind me Egypt! i was with Fisher-1210 there and it was great time! yes, i would like to sell it there, to leave, but arabics were not be interested in metal detection ((
These pics not in Egypt.
Leave a comment:
-
Kt315 friend, don't stay long in Egypt, they eat more salad there.Originally posted by kt315 View Postooh... do not remind me Egypt! i was with Fisher-1210 there and it was great time! yes, i would like to sell it there, to leave, but arabics were not be interested in metal detection ((
Leave a comment:
-
ooh... do not remind me Egypt! i was with Fisher-1210 there and it was great time! yes, i would like to sell it there, to leave, but arabics were not be interested in metal detection ((Attached Files- CIMG2125.jpg (333.0 KB, 159 views)
- CIMG2120.jpg (369.5 KB, 95 views)
- CIMG2031.jpg (485.0 KB, 106 views)
- CIMG2375.jpg (288.7 KB, 97 views)
- CIMG2315.jpg (466.0 KB, 89 views)
- CIMG2199.jpg (545.8 KB, 91 views)
- CIMG2313.jpg (461.2 KB, 93 views)
- CIMG2129.jpg (526.5 KB, 101 views)
- CIMG2312.jpg (606.7 KB, 95 views)
- CIMG2318.jpg (514.1 KB, 94 views)
Leave a comment:
-
I appreciate your advice the thing is here in Egypt it's hard to let such items in from abroad,if you have the schismatic for the BH tracker this will be greatOriginally posted by kt315 View Post
dbanner makes. you may do King Cobra now, while you wait. my opinion. not so bad VLF project. GMT King Cobra VLF metal detector, Tesoro Royal Sabre, bare board pcb DIY | eBay
pleasure
Leave a comment:
-
dbanner makes. you may do King Cobra now, while you wait. my opinion. not so bad VLF project. GMT King Cobra VLF metal detector, Tesoro Royal Sabre, bare board pcb DIY | eBayOriginally posted by Adam24 View Post
I have all parts now but i need the PCB components layout .
for the tracker IV .do you have this ?
pleasure
Leave a comment:
-
do you need part list?Originally posted by Skippy View Post"I see U3 and U4 go with TL064 also U4 goes with LM324?"
I apologise, I made an error, probably influenced by your sideways image.
It is intended to read:
U2, U3 : both are TL064
U4 : LM324
Regarding the sideways image:
It's caused by your camera phone. When you take any future photographs, use "landscape format" , and they will appear correctly when you send them to the forum.Attached Files
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
U1 LM339M
U2 TL064C
U3 TL064C
U4 LM324M
U5 CD4016BCM
U6 CD4093BCM
Свершилось!
Сегодня довёл прибор “до ума”,
насколько этого ума хватило.
Разобрал прибор, выкусил микросхемы U2 и U3
тип TL064C по цене 10 центов и запаял вместо
них AD824ARZ-14 по цене 10 долларов.
Заменил конденсатор С26 на 2,2мкФ керамика,
заменил С25 на 470мкФх16В алюминий.
Между резистором R43 (1k) и минусом источника
питания засадил резистор 9,1к, чтобы расширить
диапазон регулировки Sens.
Параллельно источнику питания подключил
конденсатор 2200мкФх35В (там вообще никакого не было!).
Протестировал на воздухе, что из этого
получилось:
1) Чешуйка МихФеда – 9…10см.
2) Денга 1745 (сильно расплющенная) – 17…18см.
3) 5 коп СССР 1953г. – 18…19см.
4) 5 коп Е2 – 21…22см.
На мелкие цели глубина обнаружения выросла в два раза,
а на средние и крупные примерно в полтора раза.
Для пляжного копа – самое то!
- Likes 2
Leave a comment:
-
Never mind what about U1Originally posted by Skippy View Post"I see U3 and U4 go with TL064 also U4 goes with LM324?"
I apologise, I made an error, probably influenced by your sideways image.
It is intended to read:
U2, U3 : both are TL064
U4 : LM324
Regarding the sideways image:
It's caused by your camera phone. When you take any future photographs, use "landscape format" , and they will appear correctly when you send them to the forum.
Leave a comment:
-
"I see U3 and U4 go with TL064 also U4 goes with LM324?"
I apologise, I made an error, probably influenced by your sideways image.
It is intended to read:
U2, U3 : both are TL064
U4 : LM324
Regarding the sideways image:
It's caused by your camera phone. When you take any future photographs, use "landscape format" , and they will appear correctly when you send them to the forum.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: