HI SOK
HELLO SOK. PLEASE LOOKING THE WWW.imagelocators.com EXAMINER THE BEST GPR AND ARCHEOLOGY AND METAL DETECTOR FEREQUNCE 137 Hz DEEP 40 METER I BUY THE ONE EXAMINER IT IS A VERY VERY BEST SYSTEM AND REALY IMAGING SYSTEM I TEST EXAMINER IT IS A VERY GOOD... I FOUND THE ONE CUP IN TO THE 3.40 CM .BUT OKM JUST FOUND THE MINRAL AND STONE AND TRASH BUT EXAMINER JUST FOUND THE METAL AND CAVE BECUSE EXAMINER FEREQUNCE WORKING JUST 137 Hz IT IS A VERY GOOD SYSTEM FOR FOUND THE RILC AND ARCHEOLOGY. REAL IMAGING SYSTEM EXAMINER.I WORKING ALL PRODUCTS OKM NO GOOD SYSTEM. JUST FOUND THE TRASH OKM NO GOOD.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
looking for home-made G.P.R.
Collapse
X
-
Guest replied
-
-
subsampling
Here you find a noise based radar system using subsampling.
www.meodat.de/images/IM-9455.pdf
What you need is a sample and hold circuit with an input bandwith
bigger than your signal bandwith and a holdtime wich is longer than
the conversion time of the DAC.
If price is no matter, you may try RTH030
www.teledyne-si.com/highspeed/files/DS_0078PB1-4006.pdf
By Dirk
Leave a comment:
-
Sampler ?
Hi,Originally posted by Dirk View PostHi
I think you use a samling strategy like (b) not like (a).
In case (a) you would need a ADC with giga samples
per second (Gsps) in case (b) only kilo samples (ksps).
(c) i think schows the function of of the Sampler, so
In your block diagram the graph shows not the true
behavior at the output of the sampler. The signal is
not spreaded analog (continuously in time and value)
from 60ns to 55ms.
Best regards
Do you know any link or any example circuit diagram about this sampling method ?
Leave a comment:
-
More videos and photos links will be add later on:
Leave a comment:
-
-
On the next picture Sok test the GPR on real object - cave. The picture is put with permission of Sok.
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedHello Valchev,
You wouldn`t happen to know where one might be able to get a 1GHz DRO module (gunn diode/gunnplexer diode) from?
Thanks
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Sok,
My emails: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]
To make a GPR for You I will need more than 30 days.
short manual: http://m12.hit.bg/gprmanual/gprmanual.html
more about the depth and the graphics: http://m12.hit.bg/gprmanual/gprdepth.html
It is better whеn You buy the GPR to come in Bulgaria, and you will test (learn and work with) GPR on the real object, the cave that you can see on:
It will be low cost for You than postal courier.
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedHi Valchev.
I discuss the problem with my team and we probably will buy your GPR. Give me a working email to talk about the transaction details etc.
I wright down for count the price of your GPR as 3500 Euro with software + postal courier etc.
Do you have 1 unit ready? If not how long it will take to make one? or We can buy yours with better price?
Is there any manual (documentation) for the use of the unit? If not please make a draft one so we get the idea how to use the detector, and how to recognize the graphics as materials (colors, depth, etc.)
Thanks
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Sok,
I think Guard is right.
If You find money for GPR do not buy from OKM. OKM do not produce real GPR, onely advertisements and useless machines. If you think that commercial GPR are better, buy real GPR from:I can't afford to buy an OKM detector
http://www.radsys.lv/ , http://www.sensoft.ca/ , http://www.malags.com/ , http://www.geophysical.com/ .............
No guarantee that any GPR can help You. Excuse me, I have not so much time.If you think you can help us here by selling us a working machine in reasonable price, we'll buy it. But if we won't be helped with your detector, I ll return it back to you and you will give me back my money.(we can sign a contract for that). Or you can come here to our site and work with us and your equipment to find the entrance and take your share.
Leave a comment:
-
To SOK.
You dont need 40 meters depth gpr.
You need only to find the entrance to ancient mine.
Try a 8-16meters depth gpr (31-63Mhz) is a good choice to find the entrance and hope close to entrance that exist a room rather large say 3x3meters or biger for greater representation to laptop.
Dont believe in miracles !!!
Και μην ακους παπαριες !!!
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:




Leave a comment: